Need For Speed :: San Andreas
Make Elegy AWD - Printable Version

+- Need For Speed :: San Andreas (https://www.nfssa.com)
+-- Forum: English Forums (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: New Suggestions (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Make Elegy AWD (/showthread.php?tid=10383)

Pages: 1 2 3

Make Elegy AWD - Takeshi - 29-01-2018

Greetings NFS:SA Community

I'd like to see the Elegy as an All Wheel Drive car, since it's real life counterpart is also AWD..

I'd love to hear your guy's opinion about it

Regards Takeshi

PS: First time posting something in some kinda forum, don't take it personal if i miss out on some info or anything, feel free to correct me.

RE: Make Elegy AWD - Mushor - 29-01-2018

BIG nope

RE: Make Elegy AWD - Beneksy - 29-01-2018

Dumbest idea i heard in a while to be honest

RE: Make Elegy AWD - Takeshi - 29-01-2018

How about constructive critisism, i just shared an idea that Made Sense to me no need to start a shitstorm.

RE: Make Elegy AWD - Beneksy - 29-01-2018

So real life counterpart is AWD, right. If Elegy was called Nissan Skyline R32 in-game i would say that your idea is right. But if something looks similiar to something does't mean it's the same thing. Elegy is different car than R32, and as long as I can remember Elegy always was like main 'drift car' in San Andreas, so its even more pointless to make it AWD. I think that I made my arguments clear and understandable to you.

RE: Make Elegy AWD - MatthewChow - 29-01-2018

You all don't know much about Skylines, do you?...
Elegy is based on GTS series Skylines, not GT-R. Only the Skyline GT-R and GTS-4 are AWD, all the other versions are RWD. That's why the GTS-t versions are the ones used for drift competitions, since they have an RB25DET engine that is still pretty powerful, although slightly not as much as the RB26DETT in the GT-R.
There are also 2.0 and 2.5 n/a models of the Skyline, RWD too, with exception of the GTS-4 that is an AWD n/a 2.5 liter.

Here are some pics for illustration.
The GTS don't feature such aggressive looks like the GT-R, they usually have very small spoilers or no spoiler at all (just like Elegy) and can be 4-door sedans.
[Image: 527557_10152092184900459_1424136761_n-jpg.77998]
[Image: 009-2.jpg]
My old boss had a R33 GTS-25t at the shop. I loved that car. If I had the opportunity to buy one car in the whole workshop that R33 would definitely be it. I just love the R33.

RE: Make Elegy AWD - scaftz - 29-01-2018

Elegy should remain as an RWD imo, since it's an universal drift car in San Andreas. AWDs can drift as well though, but it feels so different and i don't think many people would want it.
The only car i wish to be changed to AWD is Counthash lol, and hope that it will be less Underpowered than it currently is. A class needs some differsity since all cars from A class are RWDs.

RE: Make Elegy AWD - Takeshi - 29-01-2018

I know enough about skylines don't worry, was just a suggestion.. also i am aware that its based on the GTS model, still wouldve liked the idea of it being awd. Furthermore i'd be a Bit embarrasing for me as a Skyline owner to NOT know about the GTS models. Thanks for the critic tho

RE: Make Elegy AWD - MatthewChow - 29-01-2018

The phrase "since it's real life counterpart is also AWD..." is what gives out so many sparks. The real life counterpart is indeed RWD.
That's great, but, it wouldn't be embarrassing at all. People own the cars, they don't read an encyclopedia about them. Everyone has owned cars they don't know nothing about. Only in the last past 2 years I've starting studying my own car, until that point I was just another oblivious user.
Which Skyline you got?

RE: Make Elegy AWD - Rarti - 29-01-2018

XD