Need For Speed :: San Andreas
Not added cars - Printable Version

+- Need For Speed :: San Andreas (https://www.nfssa.com)
+-- Forum: English Forums (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: New Suggestions (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Not added cars (/showthread.php?tid=10862)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Not added cars - [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 31-07-2018

(31-07-2018, 13:09)BUNNY Wrote: Sultan also isn't AWD, so we can't be sure how will Stratum be, but in order to give Sultan an estate version, a lot of work and effort will be needed in order to make it look good and fit the concept. Also its sedan car length won't be enough for converting it into a wagon, however there are many other cars that can be easily made into estates, so I wouldn't bother considering Sultan as possible wagon.

"Stratum 2 soon xd" - I can't be bothered answering to that useless comment.

In case you did not know, Sultan has the perfect lenght to be turned into a Wagon, there's nothing wrong with it. And how the hell isn't Sultan AWD?

RE: Not added cars - scaftz - 31-07-2018

Sultan is AWD on Vanilla GTA SA, frankily it's possible to do burnout using A+D with it. Also, drivetypes of cars on this server mostly based on the car's real life counterparts of the said car so we can't really tell if Stratum would be FWD yet. Example, Jester uses RWD drivetype while it was FWD on Vanilla. There's some exception though, like Elegy. It remains using RWD drivetype since it's canon for drifting for GTA SA community.

RE: Not added cars - Bunny - 31-07-2018

In my opinion Sultan should be longer for a wagon version and to have custom rear light, because as I said I want it to fit. I don't want it to look ugly like all the BMW estates, except the e30 or any other new wagon. It's early to even discuss this, but anyways it's just my opinion.

RE: Not added cars - Sardyna153 - 31-07-2018

For me sultan looks like car made from cardboard

RE: Not added cars - MatthewChow - 31-07-2018

Elegy's real counterpart is RWD, though...
It's a GTS.

RE: Not added cars - scaftz - 01-08-2018

Not everyone know GTS is a thing, so i'll just call it an RWD GTR. Also, this model is quite uncommon or not so well known for people to understand if Elegy is based on this one instead of the GTR.

RE: Not added cars - [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 01-08-2018

(31-07-2018, 17:10)BUNNY Wrote: In my opinion Sultan should be longer for a wagon version and to have custom rear light, because as I said I want it to fit. I don't want it to look ugly like all the BMW estates, except the e30 or any other new wagon. It's early to even discuss this, but anyways it's just my opinion.

Have you ever seen the Stagea? Has similar rear lights to the Sultan, and it's a Wagon, and basically same lenght. It's perfect. Even the wagon version of the Impreza is same lenght with the sedan, and also share same lights as I recall. The hell is wrong with it's lenght? It's not a goddamn Elegy to have a small trunk...

RE: Not added cars - Bunny - 03-08-2018

It's my opinion ok chill

RE: Not added cars - Rafaea512 - 04-08-2018

(28-07-2018, 15:33)scaftz Wrote: Stratum would be really nice to add, it's sporty wagon and fit street racing theme. Just in case people don't want it since it's a wagon, we can have it something like this 

[Image: pics1.png]

That's my two cents, the decision are trully for the dev's to decide.
looks like a bravura in my opinion

RE: Not added cars - MatthewChow - 04-08-2018

I wish Bravura could even look that good, lol!
Yeah, it would be cool to replace Bravura with that, no doubt.