Need For Speed :: San Andreas
New race mode: Race Wars - Printable Version

+- Need For Speed :: San Andreas (https://www.nfssa.com)
+-- Forum: English Forums (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: New Suggestions (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: New race mode: Race Wars (/showthread.php?tid=10952)

New race mode: Race Wars - Rafaea512 - 05-08-2018

Race Wars is a mode from NFS Carbon, so, i want it on NFSSA, Race wars system would look like this:

Icon: A icon of 3 cars and a circuit would appear on Create Race menu (3 cars in circuit: Race Wars)
Creating Race: Creating it would be simillar to creating a normal circuit race, You will get the same circuit tracks for you race, When you ready for creating you race, put your name for your race, password and spec mode if you want but something changes, The max racers slots is 8. After creating you race and players enter it, you will be ready for racing aganist 7 racers.

While Racing: Song changes too, Instead of having you typical songs like Nine Thou, Back on a Mission, etc... you will have this unique song while racing:

Some features will be added into this race mode, like speedbreakers or pursuit breakers.

Rewards: Rewards here will be like a RP farm. Winner gets 400 rp and 350 $ while others got lower rewards.

So, this is one my suggestions that i made for NFSSA team, Sorry for my bad english, but yeah. Hopefully we can got this new mode.

RE: New race mode: Race Wars - fabibastien - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 02:14)Rafaea512 Wrote: Race Wars is a mode from NFS Carbon, so, i want it on NFSSA, Race wars system would look like this:

Icon: A icon of 3 cars and a circuit would appear on Create Race menu (3 cars in circuit: Race Wars)
Creating Race: Creating it would be simillar to creating a normal circuit race, You will get the same circuit tracks for you race, When you ready for creating you race, put your name for your race, password and spec mode if you want but something changes, The max racers slots is 8. After creating you race and players enter it, you will be ready for racing aganist 7 racers.

While Racing: Song changes too, Instead of having you typical songs like Nine Thou, Back on a Mission, etc... you will have this unique song while racing:

Some features will be added into this race mode, like speedbreakers or pursuit breakers.

Rewards: Rewards here will be like a RP farm. Winner gets 400 rp and 350 $ while others got lower rewards.

So, this is one my suggestions that i made for NFSSA team, Sorry for my bad english, but yeah. Hopefully we can got this new mode.
Personally i like the idea, i need to see this on NFSSA, seems like a good addition. Whatever the time It Will took from developers, worth at least for me.

RE: New race mode: Race Wars - mazdacosmo - 05-08-2018

good idea, 8 players on the normal tracks sounds fun, I don't much like the url tracks, but speedbreakers in a race with more then 1 person isn't possible has far I know. Custom music is unlikely to.

RE: New race mode: Race Wars - scaftz - 05-08-2018

8 players on normal tracks is not possible, since they are already scripted with 4 and they will have to redo all of the maps to make it possible. I also don't really find this useful, I can't barely fill a 4 players lobby, let alone 8. Another thing, i don't really like those "interactive/race soundtrack" to be honest. It sorta ruined nfs Carbon's experience for me, since i missed out the opportunity to listen to nice soundtracks that game provided.

RE: New race mode: Race Wars - Pedroxz15 - 05-08-2018

I like the idea, I would like to appreciate this in NFS:SA, the developers have to put this.

+1

RE: New race mode: Race Wars - Rafaea512 - 05-08-2018

(05-08-2018, 07:04)mazdacosmo Wrote: good idea, 8 players on the normal tracks sounds fun, I don't much like the url tracks, but speedbreakers in a race with more then 1 person isn't possible has far I know. Custom music is unlikely to.

It's not on URL tracks tbh.

(05-08-2018, 08:03)scaftz Wrote: 8 players on normal tracks is not possible, since they are already scripted with 4 and they will have to redo all of the maps to make it possible. I also don't really find this useful, I can't barely fill a 4 players lobby, let alone 8. Another thing, i don't really like those "interactive/race soundtrack" to be honest. It sorta ruined nfs Carbon's experience for me, since i missed out the opportunity to listen to nice soundtracks that game provided.
If they can't redone the original tracks for scripting to 8 players in 1 race, they should make their own tracks for this mode.
In my personal opinion, i really like Carbon's race soundtrack, It fits to the game experience, but i respect you opinion.

RE: New race mode: Race Wars - HanzoITS - 06-08-2018

Yeah sure, sertain tracks might be the best way. But idk about the specific importance and the level of interest for the mode. More likely, I remember when I was playing nfs carbon, and you know - after every boss race finished - the freaking long sprint appears. Further you must complete it for 100%.

RE: New race mode: Race Wars - [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 08-08-2018

Game has already enough gamemodes, and you got URL, which is basically the same thing, but with more laps.