Need For Speed :: San Andreas
I apologize - Printable Version

+- Need For Speed :: San Andreas (https://www.nfssa.com)
+-- Forum: English Forums (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Other (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: I apologize (/showthread.php?tid=10966)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

I apologize - [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 11-08-2018

I think it's time I do this:

I have to apologize for the stuff I've done while on the server, I took the time while banned to process and think about everything, and this time helped me realised the fact that I actually did hurt some people, no matter if I really wanted to or not. I have indeed realised I have a problem and I am trying to overcome it.I used this server to relieve my stress from everyday life on people that maybe didn't deserver it. I came here today, to say this to the people that I've done wrong: I am sorry and I apologize, and even though you might not care about what I say now, I at least know I have tried.
I have made this thread, because some friends, players, telling me they want me back, and that I should do whatever I can to come back, and after weeks of denying, I have found the courage to write this, and ask for an unban. I myself don't think I deserve one, but I am doing this for them in particular.

Love and good vibes - xxxyamatoacion

RE: I apologize - HanzoITS - 12-08-2018

As is often said: trust, but verify.
Anyways, he might be unbanned =)
Welp the only question is - were you banned before?
If positive, then administration may need other players opinion. Counting on how many pros and cons may contain this thread, further checking up for the current psychological credibility, on the other hand I guess you'll admit it.

RE: I apologize - [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 12-08-2018

(12-08-2018, 11:16)HanzoITS Wrote: As is often said: trust, but verify.
Anyways, he might be unbanned =)
Welp the only question is - were you banned before?
If positive, then administration may need other players opinion. Counting on how many pros and cons may contain this thread, further checking up for the current psychological credibility, on the other hand I guess you'll admit it.

I did get banned once before, from a fight with bk, but I don't really think a ban was needed then, since we was just us two arguing, and no insults were thrown around, at least on my end.

I do agree that player opinion should be checked. As you've see, I've been trying to redeem myself by helping the community around the Forum, answering threads, and even creating a map Big Grin.

RE: I apologize - HanzoITS - 12-08-2018

Well maps are sorta not suitable for the situation but that's great tho.
nothing personal but a help for other players in forum is all about your pattern ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RE: I apologize - [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 12-08-2018

(12-08-2018, 11:40)HanzoITS Wrote: Well maps are sorta not suitable for the situation but that's great tho.
nothing personal but a help for other players in forum is all about your pattern ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guess so

RE: I apologize - Bunny - 13-08-2018

In my opinion everyone deserves a second chance and that's what other banned players got recently, so I don't really see a problem in unban. Although some strong stuff happened on the server for the small while I have been around, I do believe that you have to get at least an opportunity in order to prove yourself and to be honest with your claims, but how would you do it if you are banned. My solution is: in order to let a banned player back in the community is for example a month trial to be able to determine if the player remains or has to leave permanently. Hope who reads this understood my point, because I'm not sure if I explained the situation or solution clear enough. Peace  Big Grin

RE: I apologize - Aki Kimura - 14-08-2018

Soo you say people can change? Is that really a true? If he decide he want to fly will he grow himself wings? I don't think so.

RE: I apologize - 07canpolat - 14-08-2018

(11-08-2018, 08:15)[ROTS]Mad_Mike Wrote: I think it's time I do this:

I have to apologize for the stuff I've done while on the server, I took the time while banned to process and think about everything, and this time helped me realised the fact that I actually did hurt some people, no matter if I really wanted to or not. I have indeed realised I have a problem and I am trying to overcome it.I used this server to relieve my stress from everyday life on people that maybe didn't deserver it. I came here today, to say this to the people that I've done wrong: I am sorry and I apologize, and even though you might not care about what I say now, I at least know I have tried.
I have made this thread, because some friends, players, telling me they want me back, and that I should do whatever I can to come back, and after weeks of denying, I have found the courage to write this, and ask for an unban. I myself don't think I deserve one, but I am doing this for them in particular.

Love and good vibes - xxxyamatoacion

As long as you apologize from Turks, its okay you to get unban.

RE: I apologize - [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 14-08-2018

Well, all I can say is I do apologize to the turks, I want to make this right.

RE: I apologize - 07canpolat - 14-08-2018

(14-08-2018, 18:46)[ROTS]Mad_Mike Wrote: Well, all I can say is I do apologize to the turks, I want to make this right.

Its okay for me to give a chance then.