Need For Speed :: San Andreas
need help with dukes - Printable Version

+- Need For Speed :: San Andreas (https://www.nfssa.com)
+-- Forum: English Forums (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: need help with dukes (/showthread.php?tid=11501)

need help with dukes - Dexelot - 25-03-2020

hello, i've been searching for dukes but i have no idea where the parts are, i am at 9/10 and i've pretty much explored whole LV twice

RE: need help with dukes - adam11101 - 26-03-2020

There are about 50 possible spots for each part for each car. Every player has 10 different spots, so its very unlikely to have someone who has their parts in the exact same spots as you have. Make sure to check every accessible place. If you can go there with your car, there might be a part hiding there (you dont need to stunt or jump with your car, so no parts on rooftops etc.). Also one of the premium benefits is that when you drive close to a part, your screen flashes white.

RE: need help with dukes - molchat' - 01-10-2023

(26-03-2020, 12:32)adam11101 Wrote: There are about 50 possible spots for each part for each car. Every player has 10 different spots, so its very unlikely to have someone who has their parts in the exact same spots as you have. Make sure to check every accessible place. If you can go there with your car, there might be a part hiding there (you dont need to stunt or jump with your car, so no parts on rooftops etc.). Also one of the premium benefits is that when you drive close to a part, your screen flashes white.

Then tell me, please, how to turn on this white blinking on the screen? During my search for parts - the screen did not flash white, but only elements of parts with a white aura burned. Don't mislead players. Undecided

RE: need help with dukes - Tofu - 01-10-2023

(01-10-2023, 17:25)molchat\ Wrote:
(26-03-2020, 12:32)adam11101 Wrote: There are about 50 possible spots for each part for each car. Every player has 10 different spots, so its very unlikely to have someone who has their parts in the exact same spots as you have. Make sure to check every accessible place. If you can go there with your car, there might be a part hiding there (you dont need to stunt or jump with your car, so no parts on rooftops etc.). Also one of the premium benefits is that when you drive close to a part, your screen flashes white.

Then tell me, please, how to turn on this white blinking on the screen? During my search for parts - the screen did not flash white, but only elements of parts with a white aura burned. Don't mislead players. Undecided

He said specifically that the white flashing is a premium feature you moron, no one is misleading anyone.

RE: need help with dukes - WildPotato - 02-10-2023

(01-10-2023, 21:16)Tofu Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 17:25)molchat\ Wrote:

He said specifically that the white flashing is a premium feature you moron, no one is misleading anyone.

[Image: caption-4-1-1-1.gif?ex=651c103d&is=651ab...height=630]

RE: need help with dukes - Little_Relli - 09-01-2024

¯\_(ツ)_/¯