Need For Speed :: San Andreas
TwoJZ Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- Need For Speed :: San Andreas (https://www.nfssa.com)
+-- Forum: English Forums (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Moderators Recruitment (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+----- Forum: Archive - Declined (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: TwoJZ Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=11671)

TwoJZ Moderator Application - 63player - 16-11-2020

Nickname:TwoJZ

English skill (1-10):6

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 1.109.674 RP 25d 21h 3m

How much free time do you have to moderate server : everyday 5-6 hours, weekends 7-8 hours.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: i believe in the second chances , i warn first ,if he continues to spam messages i will apply a mute,30 mins , 1 hours

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: Same . i warn first , if he continues to spam messages i will apply a mute,15,30 mins

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): I did not manage any servers.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Turkish and English

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I want to be a moderator. Because I can help people who are just starting the server.I can block spam messages in Turkish and global channels.I can actively supervise the Turkish channel and the global channel.I can rule with love.. Thank you for reading.

RE: TwoJZ Moderator Application - kayra999 - 16-11-2020

Ok good enough for now

Good luck

RE: TwoJZ Moderator Application - Raven. - 17-11-2020

Well, I'll be real here. First of all, your personality is nice. But you need to work on your English and activity. Yeah activity. You mentioned about your "free time to moderate server" but I see you on the server rarely. If that activity gon be fine after you're applied it'll alright I guess. That's all for now. Good luck.

RE: TwoJZ Moderator Application - 63player - 17-11-2020

(17-11-2020, 00:04)Raven. Wrote: Well, I'll be real here. First of all,  your personality is nice. But you need to work on your English and activity. Yeah activity. You mentioned about your "free time to moderate server" but  I see you on the server rarely. If that activity gon be fine after you're applied it'll alright I guess. That's all for now. Good luck.
I think I have enough English. My main goal is to be a new moderator in Turkish chat. Yeah. I did not join the server for a few days. but I am an active player. Thanks anyway for your comment.

RE: TwoJZ Moderator Application - Aroszparo - 20-11-2020

yes++

RE: TwoJZ Moderator Application - Berkayy. - 21-11-2020

I am one of those who know you the most. And i can freely say that I can't see that potential on you. You don't have enough experience. Being moderator in any server is a serious thing. So, no from me.

RE: TwoJZ Moderator Application - 63player - 22-11-2020

(21-11-2020, 03:09)Berkayy. Wrote: I am one of those who know you the most. And i can freely say that I can't see that potential on you. You don't have enough experience. Being moderator in any server is a serious thing. So, no from me.
what do you mean by potential? Yeah. I haven't managed a server before.  Does that mean I will never learn anything new? nobody learned this job on their own.

RE: TwoJZ Moderator Application - Berkayy. - 22-11-2020

It's almost an unexplainable thing. You know everyone has their personal behaviours and personalities. As i said before i know you very well. You may get wrong decisions. I can deduce from your behavior and personality that you cannot manage the server well. English skill is not a big problem. My english was really bad too. I don't know how active player you're because i do play NFS:SA rarely. (That's why there is a moderator recruitment) Also since you're close friend with ManueL i can't trust you and him. Turkish community knows how a person he is. And he is hated in Turkish community. If someone is going to be moderator that person should be liked by everyone. Sadly this is negative for you. There are more experienced and liked candidates. So i can freely say you don't have any chance. Learning new things on moderator rank is true but it's not about what i said shortly before. Just know that i still have words that i can't tell you direct. Don't get me wrong. Sorry. I hope you understand me indulgently.

RE: TwoJZ Moderator Application - 63player - 22-11-2020

(22-11-2020, 12:22)Berkayy. Wrote: It's almost an unexplainable thing. You know everyone has their personal behaviours and personalities. As i said before i know you very well. You may get wrong decisions. I can deduce from your behavior and personality that you cannot manage the server well. English skill is not a big problem. My english was really bad too. I don't know how active player you're because i do play NFS:SA rarely. (That's why there is a moderator recruitment) Also since you're close friend with ManueL i can't trust you and him. Turkish community knows how a person he is. And he is hated in Turkish community. If someone is going to be moderator that person should be liked by everyone. Sadly this is negative for you. There are more experienced and liked candidates. So i can freely say you don't have any chance. Learning new things on moderator rank is true but it's not about what i said shortly before. Just know that i still have words that i can't tell you direct. Don't get me wrong. Sorry. I hope you understand me indulgently.

I understood , thank you.

RE: TwoJZ Moderator Application - Bunny - 27-11-2020

Thank you for your application, but sadly we have to decline