facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Second Server Anniversary! + Sad news?

Napisany przez bartekPL, 03-03-2018, 00:16

Second Server Anniversary! + Sad news?

Offline bartekPL

Second Server Anniversary!
We are glad to inform you that in the 4th March (sunday) evening there will be exactly 2 years since server started!

That's a lot of time but for us those 2 years passed like 2 days. We are so happy that you, players, are still with us! It's amazing how this project changed and improved with you. We hope you will be with us for next 2 years.

Due to this special time we would like to give you few bonuses:
  • since 3th to 5th (3 days, saturday to monday) x2 RP and cash from all races
  • all diamond hunts done on 3th, 4th or 5th March will give you guaranteed jackpot with guaranteed extra reward! (current progress doesn't matter, it can be even day #1)
  • if you join server on 4th March you will receive free premium for 2 days! (you must join server at least once between 00:00 and 23:59 4th)
  • many special URL events with high rewards multiplier

Special event for anniversary?

And here we start sad part of news.
We will try our best to organise an anniversary event in the sunday evening but we can't promise that.
If anything will change - we will inform you and update this post immediately.
Reason for this is described below.

What's next?

In every sideproject developer life there is a moment, when he has less and less time and motivation to do anything related with that project.
Exactly same situation happened here. After two years of intense and volunteer work, our whole NFS:SA Team is too tired of it. Many of you already noticed less activity from our side. Everyone started following their own path and focusing on more important things - university, work, family...

We don't have as much time for the server as before and we have to use it smartly.
Because of it we decided to suspend updates with new features and only time to time give you update with maps, improvements and bugfixes.

The last "new feature" update we are going to release are promised Muscle Cars in few weeks (in the worst situation even months, but we try our best to make it as soon as possible).
After that we will work only on bugfixes, improvements, and sometimes add new maps and vinyls.

Of course we don't abandon project - we will still moderate and manage server and help you like before.

NFS:SA Team

Away bamers

you guys are awesome, i expect nothing more

just be healthy ok
[Image: loadcat.gif]

Offline scaftz

It's sad to hear that we won't get any new feature any soon besides Muscle cars. Can't blame it, everyone certainly have something else more important things to do with their time, including me. you guys did great for the last 2 years though, Great work. Looking forward for the new Muscle cars.

Offline Rarti

Nice i can change my name back
[Image: na4lGY3.png]

Offline HanzoITS

Thx for you all. It was a great time spending with players. As I said before, I'm leaving the project. But you'd explained my situation in this thread. I can't play because of studying but I can develop our Rus NFSSA community page in VKontakte. Also the game is a bit boring for me now... Idk xd.
Just thx for new friends and the new moments.

Offline MatthewChow

Have you considered smaller updates with new content that affect only a few cars instead of an entire class at a time?
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline bartekPL

Every single car is a complex feature update that is developed for weeks.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H815 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Offline Madman

You guys did grat job with this place, I'm playing for a year, and I'm so happy that I found that server
So... After muscles, the server will be "done"? You know, no more updates, just 100% done product
Ah, idk how to say that..
It's kinda sad, no new things, people will get bored soon.. There aren't any other options? Like new volunteer members of NFSSA team, who would have more time? I'm pretty sure some people who know how to do that, would want to do that
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline MatthewChow

(03-03-2018, 09:39)bartekPL Wrote: Every single car is a complex feature update that is developed for weeks.
That's precisely the problem. Why does it have to be?
(Also, I do not mean new cars, I mean updates (new parts) to existing ones.)
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline bartekPL

(03-03-2018, 11:12)Madman Wrote: You guys did grat job with this place, I'm playing for a year, and I'm so happy that I found that server
So... After muscles, the server will be "done"? You know, no more updates, just 100% done product
Ah, idk how to say that..
It's kinda sad, no new things, people will get bored soon.. There aren't any other options? Like new volunteer members of NFSSA team, who would have more time? I'm pretty sure some people who know how to do that, would want to do that

Not exactly done. We will work only on bugfixes and minor improvements time to time and sometimes add new maps and vinyls.
It's nearly impossible to find skilled enough developer who would manage whole structure of project and ofc is someone we could trust (NFSSA gamemode is extremely complex script and can't be modular like all RP/DM srervers etc so access to everything or nothing).

(03-03-2018, 12:16)MatthewChow Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 09:39)bartekPL Wrote: Every single car is a complex feature update that is developed for weeks.
That's precisely the problem. Why does it have to be?
(Also, I do not mean new cars, I mean updates (new parts) to existing ones.)

Simillar situation. Make tuning parts and match them for other cars, everything individually - weeks of work.