facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

I introduce myself, since I never did

Napisany przez JavierWS, 29-06-2018, 20:00
I introduce myself, since I never did

Offline JavierWS

Heart 
Bueno, mi nombre es Javier, tengo 16 años, soy un fanático de los autos locos por ellos (una vez violé uno sin que se lo dijeran a nadie Mustang-GT)
El que más me gusta es el Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5, 2007
El juego de este lo conocí por un Youtuber, la verdad que no recuerdo su nombre, pero creo que para parodias, es que ya no lo veo pero perdí su canal, me encantó el juego.
Descargué MTA, entré al servidor y comencé a jugar, registré el 2017, no recuerdo exactamente, dejé de jugar por un tiempo para estudiar, trabajar, etc.
Y hace aproximadamente 4, 6 días volví, todavía me gusta el juego y espero que continúe mejorando y creciendo esta comunidad
Gracias por leer algo de mi vida, no te pedí que lo leyeras, pero bueno 

Well my name is Javier, I'm 16 years old, I'm really a fan of cars crazy about them (once I raped one without being told to anyone Mustang-GT)
The one I like the most is the Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5, 2007
The game this I met him for a Youtuber, the truth I do not remember his name but to parodies type I think, is that I do not see him anymore but I lost his channel, I loved the game.
I downloaded MTA, I enter the server and start playing, I registered the 2017 I do not remember exactly, I stopped playing for a while for studies, work etc ...
And about 4, 6 days ago I came back, I still like the game and I hope it continues to improve and grow this community
Thank you for reading something of my life, I did not ask you to read it but good

Offline MatthewChow

Well, then, have fun fapping to Mananas!...
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Online Orbacle

Welcome back!

Offline JavierWS

(29-06-2018, 20:52)MatthewChow Wrote: Well, then, have fun fapping to Mananas!...

Sorry but I'm original, I'm not going to rape those little ones ;3

[Image: DZhwbuh.jpg]