facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Complains About Bunny

Napisany przez 07canpolat, 16-01-2020, 01:19

Complains About Bunny

Offline 07canpolat

(17-01-2020, 09:22)HanzoITS Wrote: About Bunny's response, - that's genuinely what happens when you talk to slavic people xd

He is a staff. He should be kinder but yes xD idk, i dont know him very much maybe he is good as a friend, but not good as a staff.
" They Say I Gotta Learn But There's Noone To Teach Me. "

Offline Berkayy.

(17-01-2020, 20:42)07canpolat Wrote:
(17-01-2020, 09:22)HanzoITS Wrote: About Bunny's response, - that's genuinely what happens when you talk to slavic people xd

He is a staff. He should be kinder but yes xD idk, i dont know him very much maybe he is good as a friend, but not good as a staff.

Dc gel

Offline MatthewChow

Can you guys, like, play a game like a game instead of bitching to each other all the time? You really have a weird sense of joy, I gotta say.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline 07canpolat

(17-01-2020, 21:09)MatthewChow Wrote: Can you guys, like, play a game like a game instead of bitching to each other all the time? You really have a weird sense of joy, I gotta say.

Yeah say that to bunny, who is blaming people without any evidence.

Offline Tekk

There's lots of top times that looks suspicious af and there was also that other ex-mod guy who exploited the tops before. Which means you can never be sure if the specific guy is legit. I'm not directly accusing anyone, but this topic is never gonna change, as everyone just looks fucking shady by now. Some have magically improved their skills within months after that ex-mod guy got banned, and it was quite interesting to watch certain names appearing on the lists out of the sudden. There's also this Aroszparo/Blank vs Anod war going on, which is some sort of beef that lasts for months now. Overall, it's always the same group of people that keeps competing against each other and neither of them cares anymore if their times looks plain absurd. Not every exploit in this game is related to FPS count too. I've seen some tt videos where the car controls seemed very different from what it actually is in the game. I can't explain it in details as I'm not that experienced with the engine and stuff, but it certainly wasn't the gamepad, as I have one and I know how it works.

ps. Stop threatening each other with shit like "don't blame me next time without proof or that will hurt you", cause that crap looks ridiculous. This game is full of bugs and it's totally fair not to trust anyone.

Offline Berkayy.

(18-01-2020, 09:21)Tekk Wrote: There's lots of top times that looks suspicious af and there was also that other ex-mod guy who exploited the tops before. Which means you can never be sure if the specific guy is legit. I'm not directly accusing anyone, but this topic is never gonna change, as everyone just looks fucking shady by now. Some have magically improved their skills within months after that ex-mod guy got banned, and it was quite interesting to watch certain names appearing on the lists out of the sudden. There's also this Aroszparo/Blank vs Anod war going on, which is some sort of beef that lasts for months now. Overall, it's always the same group of people that keeps competing against each other and neither of them cares anymore if their times looks plain absurd. Not every exploit in this game is related to FPS count too. I've seen some tt videos where the car controls seemed very different from what it actually is in the game. I can't explain it in details as I'm not that experienced with the engine and stuff, but it certainly wasn't the gamepad, as I have one and I know how it works.

ps. Stop threatening each other with shit like "don't blame me next time without proof or that will hurt you", cause that crap looks ridiculous. This game is full of bugs and it's totally fair not to trust anyone.

No one is exploiting. Both side blame each other when they cant beat their tops. That's it. Anod and others did blame aroszparo when he got 39.86 in Canal Race but after that Anod got top1 there. As i said everyone is legit. Every top is beatable. It just depends on your fps. The handling can be changed even if your fps goes around 55-60 and it may cause to slide. That's why i can not beat every top because my fps cant get stable 60 fps. Also no one can blame me without any proof. Even if that guy has no skill and experience Smile

Offline HanzoITS

Matt, my friend, I see you're being honest with your feelings, but the whole stuff in here seems childish, as that's a talk of a bloody Globalisation here. These are Turkish people, they do have different mental standarts, if I'm saying it correctly, so do my nationality, so do slavic people and so on, so forth, far beyond our understanding of tolerancy. For instance, Indian people don't usually suffer from insults towards them, as many of them may bury the one with disregard. The point is, the author and the supporters utimately refer to their principles, being teriibly insulted by the one, who doesn't mind his manners, just because the server administration "overlooked" that moderators should be disciplined while talking to players. They are the administration, no excuses, no personal, nothing beyond or below neutral, - that's the primar reason canpolat is burning down.
As to support Bunny, he might have a nice persona, but he's not the deal here, as, you know, NFSSA Team, you should pick it up already. Decide, whether moderators should have a look of businessman or they're gonna be free to talk to players in the way their personality dictates.
I'm not standing for any of sides.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Offline susis

yall gay dont be gay just play the game bunny didnt break rules
ok

Offline 07canpolat

(18-01-2020, 12:42)HanzoITS Wrote: Matt, my friend, I see you're being honest with your feelings, but the whole stuff in here seems childish, as that's a talk of a bloody Globalisation here. These are Turkish people, they do have different mental standarts, if I'm saying it correctly, so do my nationality, so do slavic people and so on, so forth, far beyond our understanding of tolerancy. For instance, Indian people don't usually suffer from insults towards them, as many of them may bury the one with disregard. The point is, the author and the supporters utimately refer to their principles, being teriibly insulted by the one, who doesn't mind his manners, just because the server administration "overlooked" that moderators should be disciplined while talking to players. They are the administration, no excuses, no personal, nothing beyond or below neutral, - that's the primar reason canpolat is burning down.
As to support Bunny, he might have a nice persona, but he's not the deal here, as, you know, NFSSA Team, you should pick it up already. Decide, whether moderators should have a look of businessman or they're gonna be free to talk to players in the way their personality dictates.
I'm not standing for any of sides.

I just love your way of being objective. Thank you for your replies.

(18-01-2020, 13:51)susis Wrote: yall gay dont be gay just play the game  bunny didnt break rules

He did.

Offline RacerTR

i think in this moments we need to forgive him because there are multiple reasons why a person being rude such as his special life so please ask whats wrong to him then argue his behavior
Look at how this looks suprisingly weird and good[Image: 2000_TVR_CerberaSpeed1211.jpg]