facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Moderator Report - yokou (abusing his rights)

Napisany przez fusion25000, 31-03-2020, 22:09

Moderator Report - yokou (abusing his rights)

Offline fusion25000

[Image: SDn1kxZ.png][Image: aBeEfKg.png]

Date : 03.31.2020
Reason of the report: Abusing moderator rights.
Additional info & Screenshots:

- So i think that yokou and burbon switched their places when i was ahead of yokou and behind burbon at the last lap, so even if i lost to yokou, burbon was still behind me. I did the first picture right before the finish line when i defeated burbon, and somehow he appeared in front of me at the race results with 00:00:27 milisec. I think this was abusing by the moderator yokou. Im not familiar with their system but i got really annoyed of this.. So at the end i got muted for insulting at global chat, which was totally fair, cause i tought barbon was sirius about sharing his dyno. So i guess i was wrong blaming only burbon at that point. Yokou was holding the whole race somehow with his modding rights, custom dynos etc...[Image: AJo3jb0.png][Image: meuFGIm.png]yokou done something similar week ago again on another url event. I don't think that's fair for the other players. They just cant stand a chance, but only wasting their time cause of that well build squad who's planning the race results led by yokou. Please supervise him especially at those kind of races.
[Image: zonFI8y.png]

Offline yokou

I literally lost this url to hockford and ended up 3rd last race dude XD
[Image: QrcLpR1.png]

Offline fusion25000

(31-03-2020, 22:34)yokou Wrote: I literally lost this url to hockford and ended up 3rd last race dude XD

Well i never mentioned hockford but you and burbon teaming up somehow. Hockford won his race fairly.

Offline yokou

i don't know burbon at all and never spoke to him
[Image: QrcLpR1.png]

Offline envy

so where exactly did he abuse his moderator rights?
[Image: mUonCU9.png]

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Offline Bunny

So you are not denying that you insulted and got muted for it fairly. However, you are pinning connection issues among players in URL on a person. Am I getting this right?
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline Razuto

:topkek:
[Image: nIBu9IN.jpg]

Offline envy

https://gyazo.com/4ff05842105b8f325991e85b016c67ec
lol
[Image: mUonCU9.png]

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Offline fusion25000

(31-03-2020, 22:42)Bunny Wrote: So you are not denying that you insulted and got muted for it fairly. However, you are pinning connection issues among players in URL on a person. Am I getting this right?

if it can be proven that there are problems with connection off course no, but i don't actually think that happened, whatever when it happens again i will come over with new post maybe someone will notice then and see that there's not ''network trouble''

Offline Bunny

First of all, no user can alter the url in any wait to gain profit from it, even a staff member. And second of all, XD
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign