facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Hacman's Mod Application

Napisany przez Hacman, 16-11-2020, 12:42

Hacman's Mod Application

Offline Hacman

Nickname: Hacman

English skill (1-10):9

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: Almost 2 million rp. Overall, since i began playing, i have had a great experience in the server, met a lot of nice people and had many memories over time. 

How much free time do you have to moderate server? Depends on my time at work. But when I get home i play mostly NFSSA.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Depends if the player uses caps or not, and also depends on how much he spams. If he says the same thing twice without caps, thats not spam. I'd only mute him if he spammed the same thing over and over.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: Instant mute. Nobody likes to be insulted.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe):Yes, I do. I have been a moderator in another MTA server for over 3 years now. And obviously I am one of the leaders of my own crew.

Which language channels can you moderate?: English and Portuguese

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I feel like I can help the server. Like i mentioned before, i have experience, and in my opinion, i think that i can help the NFSSA team and the server in general. I see this as an opportunity that I cannot waste. Another reason that made me apply for this role is that the portuguese / brazilian language chat has very few moderation. Also, sometimes people dont obey the rules while the Mods are off- and sometimes they don't get punished. I could help you big time.

- Hacman, 2020

Offline scaftz

lmao 

Offline Magenta6614

Hi hacman fissyun here, did u know that i support you to be a mod? you probably dont know that. Anyways goodluck!
[Image: 4a6352ce2891b42518b8665532b33c70.gif]
????? ???????

Offline Pedroxz15

Good luck bro <3

Offline Bunny

Can't say anything bad about this guy, he's always nice to everyone and gets along with his mates and the community in general. 100% would make a great addition to the team. Good luck!
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline LeonSkript

hue br
[Image: puvIAqJ.jpg]

Offline UwUmiko

Can't say anything bad about him, everytime he is online there is no moment when he will be toxic or anything like that.
Imagine being a normal person who doesnt watch anime and is higher than 160cm 

Offline iAmJaiRR_

big yes for me, a nice guy, dont toxic, good luck bro

Offline Nicos21

Great person, upvoting

Offline Max59

Completly butthurt about situations that happened long time ago, downvoting.
[Image: Xy4G0aO.png]