facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Sprint The Fast Lane

Napisany przez ivke, 25-05-2021, 23:43
Sprint The Fast Lane

Offline ivke

Another map after a while.Took a little break from nfssa now im kinda back i guess.

Map type: Sprint

Map name: The Fast Lane

Author: :Ivkeee

Map layout:
[Image: dgggggggg.png]

Map Showcase:

Offline kayra999

Seems blyatful but I dont see anything that can cause problem or I just forgot how to criticze a map

Also try using xbox recorder ivk it can record better
[Image: rita-rossweisse-houkai-impact.gif]

Offline scaftz

Try to come up with a different name, something named similar already exists. The name doesn't actually fit with a map that is going to alleyways anyway. Never fond of maps which has route often goes to alleyways but i guess this is alright. Also don't really like those overly bright gates blocking the park but maybe just me. I'd recommend using DYN_F_IRON_1 but you will need to rescale it and add invisible barrier alongside it because it is a breakable object.

0:15 - The map is kinda deceiving here. Expectedly there will be wide path available judging by the arrows, turns out no. Maybe make the arrows block the unnecessary area.

Offline ivke

(26-05-2021, 20:59)scaftz Wrote: 0:15 - The map is kinda deceiving here. Expectedly there will be wide path available judging by the arrows, turns out no. Maybe make the arrows block the unnecessary area.

I was aware of that and i wanted to make it like that so that players can take a bit wider line and risk losing or gaining time,instead of me putting arrows there players can just bump into it,and lose minimal time.It makes the map more challenging.

Offline scaftz

Its impossible to gain time at all for taking wider like that. It went outside too much that you will lose time for going back into the bottlenecked part than if you just only use half of the road width. The later option is better in my opinion. There is no problem with players bumping to the arrows and losing only a little of time, that is still slower than taking optimal line anyway. Something is different between being a challenge and being a nuisance.

Offline Tekk

Was sent to me @ Discord. I don't see anything wrong about the map apart from some narrow paths but I'd say it rather adds a challenge part to it. Kinda reminds me of "Underground" and "First 2 End" but in a form of a sprint. Will look at it.