facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Quindo

Napisany przez Quindo, 07-07-2016, 13:13
Quindo

Offline Quindo

Nickname: Quindo

English skill (1-10): 9/10

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 120900 RP at the time of posting, more than 7 days spent in game. 

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: It depends, on some days it would be 1-8 hours, but every once in a while i stop playing for few days.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Warn the spammers, and if that doesn't make them stop, I would mute them.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: Immediate mute without a warning for ~10 minutes, if the player still insults others after that, mute them for longer.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Not much, i used to be a moderator and super moderator for a while on old Andromeda server, but that would be all.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Global and Polish.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): There's still not enough moderators to take care of the server at all times, it sucks to sit on the server when there are people spamming and insulting others like it's the end of the world and not being able to do anything about it. I usually spend a lot of the time on the server, and have rather good opinion among other players, I never received a race ban, kick or mute(apart from being muted by that little shit Helomyname)It would also be nice to just help keeping the server in it's best form, with proper moderators team keeping an eye on the server at all times. POWER ABUSE
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline Helomyname

Active user and helps out players in chat who have queries. I wish you good luck Quindo.

Offline bartekPL

Approved.
Contact me via PM with your server account name.