facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Im cant login in mta with my acc

Napisany przez The_Coa, 22-11-2017, 18:46
Im cant login in mta with my acc

Offline The_Coa

I played gta and got out then my brother came in and set another profile when I try to get in with my profile throws out that the wrong password is nick.  Is your server allowed only one profile on ip address or another problem? I had a kuruma with 2/1/2 tune with a bravura with 2/3/3 and 22k rp. Please help if you can. Thanks!

Offline scaftz

Is your game account linked with your forum account? If so, you can contact bartekPL to recover your password.

Offline The_Coa

(22-11-2017, 23:05)scaftz Wrote: Is your game account linked with your forum account? If so, you can contact bartekPL to recover your password.

No, not linked. My driver name is Coa Walker in game but im cant login, im speed a lot of my free time in game. In everyway thanksbro Big Grin
My englis is bad but im think you understand me. Poz

Offline scaftz

Sorry to say this but it's most likely you won't get your account back since you haven't linked it. Well, starting again from 0 to 20K RP shouldn't be hard if you ask me, also don't forget to link the account this time.

Offline The_Coa

(27-11-2017, 02:36)scaftz Wrote: Sorry to say this but it's most likely you won't get your account back since you haven't linked it. Well, starting again from 0 to 20K RP shouldn't be hard if you ask me, also don't forget to link the account this 
Thank you, it will be hard for me to collect everything I had but what is there. Can you just tell me how to link the account to the profile on the site

Offline scaftz

Open your User Panel, then look for "Synchronization" on the menu, then you'll need to write your Account name and Password.

Offline Quindo

Are you sure you're using good login? It's case sensitive, your login is all lowercase.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline The_Coa

(28-11-2017, 22:35)Quindo Wrote: Are you sure you're using good login? It's case sensitive, your login is all lowercase.

If I'm a nickname of TheCoa, my brother uses Nick NikolaGM when he gets in and everything works regardless of the fact that he has capital letters. can you look at the game panel and search for profil with nick TheCoa to see if it exists or is deleted. Is the profile being deleted if I error the password several times?

Offline DiTroif4

Não consigo vincular a minha conta do jogo com a do forum

I can't link my game account with the forum account