facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

How to Delete B class from max 300 URL

Napisany przez Akamataa, 04-01-2018, 11:40

How to Delete B class from max 300 URL

Offline Akamataa

So this is simple, just increase stock v-max from ~230 to ~250 [like impreza[evo] / skyline / rx-7 / supra / 3000gt and even Camara Iroc-Z[240km/h] have]
and with that incease stock score, but u need to reduce the increase of v-max from parts for class B so theres is some work to do. 

Ah additionaly u can make buffalo more muscle and decrease v-max to increase acceleration similar to locust [but locust have not even good acceleration ;/]

Sultan don't need any nerf becouse SGT is even faster...
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Offline whiteseed

(04-01-2018, 11:40)Akamataa Wrote: So this is simple, just increase stock v-max from ~230 to ~250
I'm voting for yes. B class should be faster on stock and have higher score, something like 280 or 300.

Offline Madman

300 score stock
Thats a good idea
C class have like 230, and A 370
Is 250 in the middle? Nope.
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline bartekPL

General stock performance and handling difference between C and B is small where between B and A is huge.

Offline whiteseed

(05-01-2018, 19:00)bartekPL Wrote: General stock performance and handling difference between C and B is small where between B and A is huge.

Why?

Offline bartekPL

This is how A class is planned. Much higher vmax and acceleration (+ better stering) at stock than other classes.

Offline whiteseed

(05-01-2018, 19:39)bartekPL Wrote: This is how A class is planned. Much higher vmax and acceleration (+ better stering) at stock than other classes.

Thats why A class domianates URL. More balance is needed.

250 - D,E
300, 350 - B
400, 450, unlimited - A

Was it planned to be like that?

Offline bartekPL

The problem is score system is inaccurate and it's impossible to make it accurate and balanced.
Nerfing or buffing one car will cause other will become OP and circle ends.

Offline Whitey

280 E
330 D
380 C
430 B
Unlimited A

problem solved.
[Image: GKpc1FY.png]

Offline Akamataa

What about this dynamic score calculator? i know it makes lot of score changes at begining but after some time is should be stabilized, but u need to make stock car score variable too. becouse one car is better than other one, after some time, if u see that car have to low score, just buff it, and u will see what car need buff or not.

and about overpowered a class.... at max 400, in sultan/jester [both on same level] i make ultimate dyno and everythink to beat a class, and i cant, i changed car to locust instal just pro tires [-10] and race nos... and ofc easy win... a class is overpowered.
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]