The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Extending Off-Road

Napisany przez DareDevil42, 14-01-2018, 12:07
Extending Off-Road

Offline DareDevil42

Okay, so, make yourself comfortable, take a coffe or a tea.. or a beer idk what you drink, just don't get drunk lmao.
Okay you good? Sittin' there, chillin', comfortable? Yeah? Okay, so:

So, I was driving around with my Rally around Chilliad and I came up with an idea for a race track, since a rally is off-road 'en sheit, I then thought I should make a suggestion about that race track but nah, something even bigger came in my mind, how cool would it be if there were rally races, but THEN, something even bigger! I thought of a whole new class, a rally class! Okay, now skipping the jokes and being serious,

Yeah, it's only logical that only SUVs can go in off-road races, but with the new dyno (not really that new at this point), new and more oportunities were opened for most of the cars, that including cars being able to go off-road and do pretty well with a good dyno, for example Primo, I have a Primo and I made a monstrous dyno and I'm now able to climb Chilliad itself OFF-ROAD with a frigin Primo, ask Scorpion if you don't believe me, so I then thought that now that cars can become off-road too, why not open off-road races for all cars, now now! Delete your "no, -1" reply, I know what you're thinking, Buggy! Well, to get Buggy you'd still have to do those Off-Road races, but they'd only count if you did the races with an Off-Road vehicle, therefore keeping it's uniqueness (the Buggy I mean), while other cars still being able to race in off-road races.
Oor, there's also the possibility of a new class, a Rally class, where we'd have Club, probably Uranus or Sultan or cars like these, idk, but with the new dyno nearly all cars can be off-road so I thought why not open off-road races for all classes.

That's my suggestion about expanding Off-Road.
Formerly DareDevil42, now Karizaki.

Messages In This Thread
Extending Off-Road - by DareDevil42 - 14-01-2018, 12:07
RE: Extending Off-Road - by LukaRaos - 14-01-2018, 12:10
RE: Extending Off-Road - by MatthewChow - 14-01-2018, 13:46
RE: Extending Off-Road - by Helomyname - 14-01-2018, 14:25
RE: Extending Off-Road - by Ice - 14-01-2018, 15:16
RE: Extending Off-Road - by MatthewChow - 14-01-2018, 15:14
RE: Extending Off-Road - by whiteseed - 14-01-2018, 15:32
RE: Extending Off-Road - by MatthewChow - 14-01-2018, 15:56
RE: Extending Off-Road - by YoWorstNightmare - 14-01-2018, 16:41
RE: Extending Off-Road - by Ice - 14-01-2018, 16:54