The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Sayonara!!! It's time to keep going!

Napisany przez fabibastien, 26-09-2019, 05:46
Sayonara!!! It's time to keep going!

Offline fabibastien

Hi. Maybe the vast mayority of you didn't even remember me.

I was known in the server as Devil, or related "otaku", or japanese nicknames. 

It has been a long time, approximately 3 years since I joined this server/project, which was unique in its MTA ecosystem. 

It's time to say goodbye and make a step forward to the future of my own life project.

I would like to mention some people that helped me during that time:

ImYoNightmare: Probably you are not reading, because, maybe as same as me, you left. Thanks for let me join IDFC IDFK crew and be such a helpful guy.

Rukito (i'm going to write this in spanish actually to make it personal): Ha sido un placer haber estado estos 3 años contigo, pese a que nuestra relacion se fue distanciando a medida que te hiciste cargo del servidor en cierta parte como moderador. Sigue orientando a los nuevos y levanta a esa comunidad hispana, que es desequilibrada pero a su vez amigable en ocasiones.

ScaftZ: Yo, im still can't write perfectly your name XD. Same as Nightmare, you were helpful back then, when we were crew mates. Take care man! Big Grin

FacFerC (same case as Rukito): Gracias por todo, fuiste y eres un soporte de la comunidad española. Agradezco lo poco y nada que llevamos de amistad (si es que se puede considerar de esa forma). Cuida el server, y sigue siendo tu mismo, que es tu escencia distintiva de los demás Smile

SONCA: One of the last friend i make here through my travel in the server, take care man. And protect SoA for me and for a better community.

There are much people that i am thankful for. But if i mencionate it one by one it will be such a hooooly bible.

Thanks for all, developers, moderators, good luck have fun.

Goodbye and  big hug to everyone, THANK YOU! <3
Always aspiring for the best of myself! ^-^

Messages In This Thread
Sayonara!!! It's time to keep going! - by fabibastien - 26-09-2019, 05:46