The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Game balance suggestion

Napisany przez briggie, 11-10-2019, 16:03
Game balance suggestion

Offline briggie

Let's face it, the car score ranking system simply doesn't work. i can easily beat 340 cars in my 297 Manana, but still a 300 Super GT will lap me in URL. I propose we get rid of this ranking system and just sort cars by their class. 

This will make URL's more exciting by giving more usable cars, instead of the current "pick SGT and win" meta. Imagine a Muscle class URL. Have you ever seen a Club in URL? Now you will. I would personally main the SUV class. 

We will no longer have to make complicated builds on cars to be just under that random car score mark. How is a player supposed to figure out that keeping drivetrain on stock was the best option, for example? New players would understand to simply max out their car, but still leave skill in tuning for experienced players because of the dyno. Why do you think nobody plays URL? Because new players don't understand that you need some complicated build to compete, but everyone can understand to just buy all pro parts. If .exe didn't give me his Manana 297 LSAP build and dyno i would never win a URL. It's not fun to lose because you dont know what to do.

Developers could balance the cars easier.  The Manana for example will dominate the E class in the beginning, but developers can nerf/buff by just looking at the E class and not the whole car list. It's very difficult to nerf 300 SGT but still have good 400 SGT. It's easier to nerf SGT if you just look at how it is against maxed B class cars. 

I know this will upset the veterans who have perfect builds and just compete with their friends, but you have to look at the new players so we can grow this server. And this will give new life to a game you have been playing for so long.

This is not fun.
[Image: szWrdlt.png]

Messages In This Thread
Game balance suggestion - by briggie - 11-10-2019, 16:03
RE: Game balance suggestion - by qrur - 11-10-2019, 17:35
RE: Game balance suggestion - by Nabatse - 11-10-2019, 18:32
RE: Game balance suggestion - by briggie - 11-10-2019, 19:12
RE: Game balance suggestion - by Nabatse - 11-10-2019, 19:47
RE: Game balance suggestion - by Tekk - 11-10-2019, 19:18
RE: Game balance suggestion - by briggie - 11-10-2019, 23:49
RE: Game balance suggestion - by Nabatse - 12-10-2019, 11:02
RE: Game balance suggestion - by briggie - 12-10-2019, 13:01