The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Simple suggestions about finding car parts

Napisany przez Szejdi, 06-11-2019, 22:15
Simple suggestions about finding car parts

Offline Szejdi

Hey everybody, i have a couple of suggestions about finding car parts and the title says. I find searching for them quite irritating since you take the same roads all over again. Also you may have to check if you're in the right area very often via parts map. Below are some of my simple suggestions how to make the searching a bit less confusing(especially for newcomers).

1. Implement the parts map, into the normal map.

What i mean by that is to implement the marked areas, as map styles. For example, there are 8 unique cars to find, so there are 8 areas, that gives us 9 map styles. 8 of them would be maps with specified borders of areas with unique parts, and one of them would be just a normal map. You would switch to whatever map you only want, depending of which car you're keen of searching. Also, these marked places would be visible on the minimap(same as for DH).

2. Be able to draw on the map.

I don't really know if it's even possible to do, but it'd be very helpful with the search. You would basically be able to draw anything on the map, with a marker. How it'd help? You would simply be able to mark any roads or places you've already been to, and focus on these ones you haven't visited yet. Combined with 1., it's a pretty solid way to quickly find whatever car you want, without cheating.

Tell me what you think about it, personally i find these options very helpful!

Messages In This Thread
Simple suggestions about finding car parts - by Szejdi - 06-11-2019, 22:15