The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Premium Event! Puzzles! And a farewell...

Napisany przez LeonSkript, 12-02-2020, 19:26
Premium Event! Puzzles! And a farewell...

Offline LeonSkript

Star 
Puzzles! Everyone loves them, right? No? Too bad, cause this puzzle has 4 codes of 7-days premiums, start by putting Quindo's discord name as password for the file "The Begin.rar", that's how the event will work, at the end you should have one of the 4 codes, or all 4 codes, who knows? You could end up with 28 days worth of premium, or no days at all.
[Image: b7KXb6C.png]
All passwords are in lowercase, letters and numbers, no symbols like "%"

Anyways, with that out of the way, I'm sure some of you noticed that I've been inactive in the last weeks, some of you even DMed me on Discord asking about that, that's because I enrolled in a University. Which means I won't have enough free time to have fun in the server, so I decided to step away completely and focus on my job and uni.
So I'm here to say thank you all for giving me a fun experience in the last 3 years of playing in this server, I made a lot of great friends, met great people...
Anyways, I hope you all still have fun in the server without me, maybe I'll show up one day in some years if the server is still open, goodbye everyone.
"The Begin.rar" can be found here: https://mega.nz/#!PRMWAYSb!OOPLoHWQzA8D_...d5I7GEnNik
[Image: puvIAqJ.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Premium Event! Puzzles! And a farewell... - by LeonSkript - 12-02-2020, 19:26