The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Some interesting suggestions.

Napisany przez DIESEL1000, 23-02-2020, 22:39
Poll: How are those suggestions yay or nay?
This poll is closed.
Wow really cool! Big Grin
40.00%
2 40.00%
Not sure...
40.00%
2 40.00%
Heck No! >:-(
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Some interesting suggestions.

Offline DIESEL1000

Dear nfssa racers and staff I have some suggestions and hoping for 50% higher or lower to be added in this interesting project and maybe making this game more interesting as it is at this moment.
Those suggestions wich i want to be in they are quite a lot but here they are:
1.i want for Moobean to be a small update and spoilers added to it since has a widebody kit wich honestly looks like time attack car;
2.some headlights and tail lights for some cars wich the are kind of tiny they not fit or the texture is on the side view or in the rear view mirror;
3.the picador with the beast widebody on it i prefer specific for that body kit to have twin exhaust tips instead of one;
4.i hope i will see a section for the tires to put tire lettering on them Bridgestone,BFGoodrich,Continental,Dunlop,Falken Tires,Firestone,GoodYear,Hankook,Idlers,Kumho,,Nitto,Michelin,Pirelli,Toyo tires,drag tire brans and much more;
5.for classic and muscle class white walls for retro tunning;
6.for outside the pursuit mode the tires not being able to pop even someone tries to make them explode(like an instant repair like when you smack the car into a wall and resets the health instantly);
7.to be a story mode for this nice nfssa project and challenges;
8.the nfssa booster update;
9.in game update for less frame dropping when are 10 to 30 almost near me doing random moves or crahsing into someone;
10.maybe some new engine sounds for some cars i saw the thread and i should not say again about this since is in that list;
11.some new wheel brans added like Rotiform,Anrky wheels,Fifteen52,Skol,Brixstoneforged,etc.
So yea I hope those are my suggestions and hoping for the best fom at least 50% to be added more or less of them.
See you on the San Andreas Streets!(I apologise about my wreck english i hope i wrote those suggestions in the right way and very clear)

Messages In This Thread
Some interesting suggestions. - by DIESEL1000 - 23-02-2020, 22:39
RE: Some interesting suggestions. - by Tekk - 24-02-2020, 16:21