The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Moderator Application

Napisany przez Imprezawrxsti, 05-03-2020, 13:49
Poll: Should I become a moderator or not?
This poll is closed.
Yes
11.11%
3 11.11%
No
88.89%
24 88.89%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Moderator Application

Offline Imprezawrxsti

Greetings, Staff Team and Bartek[PL]. Here  I am posting a moderator application, I'm not sure if I will pass  this  or not, At least I've tried.

Nickname: Darkzyth, Kraken or Dark. [ In game name : Dark Driver  name : Darkzyth Dark ]

English skill (1-10): 7-8

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 341,098 reputation, Ratio - 65.05% and  Spent time - 203 hours.

How much free time do you have to moderate server? : Well, Due to school at least 2-4 hours or more, I'm free on Saturday and Friday.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: I would  mute him or  her depending on his spam. 

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: I would firstly warn him and ask him why did he insult other  players and I will explain him or her that insulting will get him  or  her muted. And if he does it again then I will mute him or her depending on his insult to other players.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): I did have an experience in a car game (Forgot the name)  It was a  great experience.

Which language channels can you moderate?: English and Global.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I want to join the moderators team because when I've first join Need  For Speed  San Andreas in 2018 (Inspired  by KomuH) I started following the rules properly. But  I've stopped playing on that account and on 2019 I've created another account where I can start again.  But when I became good at  this game everyday I see no moderators  online and  see many people breaking the rules and I tried  to explain them that  doing this might get them muted or kicked. And I realized that  when  I'm online almost no moderators are online because my timeline is  different. I'm active  on the game and discord, but I'm not that active  on forum but I'll try in every way to be  active as possible. And If I become a moderator I can protect the server  when no moderators are online. But please don't underestimate me by  my age, I know it's low but I do have some communication skills. I try to make everyone smile. If I become a moderator I would never abuse  the power. I will do anything it takes to protect the server. If I do things  wrong you can kick me out of the moderators team. All I need is a chance. I hope  you  have a nice  day!

My opinion : I'm not sure if I will be accepted, I think I will be declined but I still have hope.

I've accidently voted that I should not become a moderator but I was supposed to not vote, I apologize for that.
Golden License Obtained

Messages In This Thread
Moderator Application - by Imprezawrxsti - 05-03-2020, 13:49
RE: Moderator Application - by FiDeLuS - 06-03-2020, 07:58
RE: Moderator Application - by Imprezawrxsti - 06-03-2020, 08:21
RE: Moderator Application - by Aroszparo - 09-03-2020, 17:00
RE: Moderator Application - by tomusssss - 10-03-2020, 13:17
RE: Moderator Application - by susis - 10-03-2020, 20:29
RE: Moderator Application - by LeonSkript - 11-03-2020, 06:00
RE: Moderator Application - by Imprezawrxsti - 11-03-2020, 14:24
RE: Moderator Application - by susis - 12-03-2020, 15:55
RE: Moderator Application - by Bunny - 14-03-2020, 04:04