The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Moderator Application: MyrkyR

Napisany przez SyoOOxD, 24-06-2020, 12:26
Moderator Application: MyrkyR

Offline SyoOOxD

Nickname: MyrkyR [Old nick SyoOOxD]
--------------------------------------------------------

English skill (1-10): 6.5

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: I have 1.27kk rp, playing sice 2016

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: 5 Hours

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: I´ll warm him, if he continue, I´ll give it 1 of 3 forcegarages and if he continues i´ll mute him for 10 minutes or i´ll kick him

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: If he continues, I´ll give it 1 of 3 forcegarages and if he continues i´ll mute him for 10 minutes or i´ll kick him

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): I've moderate 3 servers, 2 in samp and 1 in mta (the sv is closed right now)

Which language channels can you moderate?: Spanish, English (maybe)

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I want to join moderators team, because I play at nights (GTM -5) and I don't see moderators on server, sometimes there are also errors in url´s and I want to help players to fix it. Also, there are people who don't respect the rules of the server and there are no moderators on server when it happens. So if that's not a good reason to be a moderator, no problem maybe someday I'll get it. Thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Moderator Application: MyrkyR - by SyoOOxD - 24-06-2020, 12:26
RE: Moderator Application - by Tekk - 25-06-2020, 10:44
RE: Moderator Application - by SyoOOxD - 25-06-2020, 13:03