facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Chow's Tridimensional Spoilers

Napisany przez MatthewChow, 11-06-2017, 00:13
Chow's Tridimensional Spoilers

Offline MatthewChow

Oh, waw, in a specific way, that feedback is a lot more positive than what I was expecting!
I wasn't expecting people to like Uranus' either...
Thank you!
Mmh... Now, yes, I do like the exhausts too, specially. Harsh honesty here, but I don't find NFSSA's current exhaust tips the most attractive... Although I think the same of actual NFS's, in a different way.
No, I'm not in the NFS:SA team, but that's primarily because of me and not because of them. I never asked to join. It's not that I wouldn't like to, it's just that my current life doesn't leave me much free time to enjoy or work on projects (and I do got quite a few ongoing), so, my productivity would be pretty low, like, a single bodykit per week tops. In addition, I'm still fairly new to 3D modelling, and, I don't know the basics of texturing, and putting the model working in the game yet, meaning, all my work would, mandatorily, have to get finished by someone else, probably Helomyname. For those reasons, I don't think I would be a valuable member of the NFS:SA team, and the least I wanna do is to be there "just hanging".
In the unofficial way it is now, I just deliver whatever I come up with to any developer and then they decide if they wanna use it or not on their own. By all means, I just make these as a hobby.
Ideas for Sultan!... Yes, way too many, however, they are so many I haven't even settled with anything. However, I would love to make the Sultan a station wagon, 98's Subaru Legacy style.
I also had ideas for the ZR-350 (a RX7 Mazdaspeed like bodykit), but I suddenly realized ZR was made differently from the other cars, so it didn't work out.
The idea for Jester, though, is very concrete. AB-Flug S900, it's all I'm gonna say, for the few Midnight Club 2 fans out there.

(11-06-2017, 13:15)Manik999 Wrote: We definitely need more exhausts in NFS:SA, there is a lack of them, sometimes i cant find an exhaust fits to my bodykit. These bodykits except that one for uranus (i know its make in progress) are nice too.

Oh, didn't see you there. Sorry about that.
Yes, that's what I was saying too. Thanks.
Yeah, Uranus needs work, specially that front of it. Gonna change its design when I have time. Basically, when I was modeling it, I had no concrete idea of what I wanted to do, not even a sketch, so I just went random. Gotta try drawing something for it.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chow's Tridimensional Spoilers - by yokou - 11-06-2017, 02:16
RE: Chow's Tridimensional Spoilers - by MatthewChow - 11-06-2017, 13:45
RE: Chow's Tridimensional Spoilers - by kreb - 11-06-2017, 18:14
RE: Chow's Tridimensional Spoilers - by Venom - 14-06-2017, 18:23
RE: Chow's Tridimensional Spoilers - by susis - 01-07-2018, 22:59
RE: Chow's Tridimensional Spoilers - by Z-Boy - 02-08-2018, 10:44
RE: Chow's Tridimensional Spoilers - by Rarti - 08-07-2018, 02:42
RE: Chow's Tridimensional Spoilers - by Z-Boy - 02-08-2018, 19:20
RE: Chow's Tridimensional Spoilers - by Rarti - 03-08-2018, 02:18