facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Second Server Anniversary! + Sad news?

Napisany przez bartekPL, 03-03-2018, 00:16
Second Server Anniversary! + Sad news?

Offline MatthewChow

(03-03-2018, 12:37)bartekPL Wrote: Simillar situation. Make tuning parts and match them for other cars, everything individually - weeks of work.
You don't need to match them for the other cars, it's what I'm getting at. Why do you go to the work for adapting every existing piece into every car? It's time consuming and of crappy quality, and that's why nearly no game does it.
You can do it with most wings, but many bumpers simply don't fit right in many cars, and many times I didn't tune a car a certain way because of the lousy fitment of the parts.
Why not do what every other game does and work on parts per each car, and release smaller updates with a smaller set of parts that only affect the cars you had people actually work on? You already have tons of spare models you can use, the spares alone would be enough for an update. At the moment, you got all cars with 2 bodykits but one that has 3 that is Jester, so you already broke the "specific amount of parts per car" rule. I don't see a reason why not make, for example, a bodykit for Sultan, then a spoiler for Infernus, a few rims to the NFSSA folder, then some exhausts for Hustler... etc. And release them at random when you already have them done, like you already do with vinyls.
The players would be happy more often, the more popular cars would have a lot more options for customization, it would be less work and better use of resources, you'd have better retention, you'd make more with less, basically.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Second Server Anniversary! + Sad news? - by MatthewChow - 03-03-2018, 22:22