facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Second Server Anniversary! + Sad news?

Napisany przez bartekPL, 03-03-2018, 00:16
Second Server Anniversary! + Sad news?

Offline DareDevil42

I understand that some "quality" updates won't be seen for some time, and I accept it. (But deep down, deep down I know some day something big is gonna happen out of the blue).
Like, a new, random class?? Ok I'm just fucking with you xd but as a developer of a server in your spare time when you're bored and you'd want to work on a new car of course you wouldn't see why you wouldn't do it. You'd do few things from time to time and in a few weeks or months you'd realise you're done and you surpise us with something new! Ok I'm just giving an example, maybe a unlikely one, but an example nonethenless, and it is possible. Anyway, what I mean is that, after the muscle class, of course there won't be some spicy updates for some time, but deep down, you know it's not the last spicy update. Anyway good luck with life and thanks for everything you gave to us, I'm glad I've been here since half-way and I hope y'all stick around or drop by from time to time.
Formerly DareDevil42, now Karizaki.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Second Server Anniversary! + Sad news? - by DareDevil42 - 07-03-2018, 19:09