facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Short Introduction

Napisany przez Rage#, 27-07-2015, 22:22
Short Introduction

Offline Rage#

Hey there fellow NFS SA members, normal members, guests!
I'm here to well, as you read the title, to make a brief introduction about my self.

So, as you read in the other thread I made, which the name is " Small Suggestions ", my real name is João Luís and I'm 23 years old. Currently I'm living in Portugal, in a small city called: " Caldas Da Rainha ", but sometimes I go to the nearest village to meet my parents. My favourite hobbies are playing video games & riding around seeing some chicks with my car. I own a Volkswagen Golf GTI, my previous car was an Seat Leon FR tuned. Sometimes I go to an airfield in my district. In that airfield usually there's races, legal ones, this airfield is owned by an organization called: " Mundo Da Picaria ". And you are free to race. I only drove there once though. Sometimes I do Illegal street races as well with some friends, but shhhh don't tell anybody please, it's between us. Big Grin
Mainly I only play car games, which is my favourite type of sport ( Car Racings ), that's why I'm so addicted to MTA & Need For Speed.

Short brief of my MTA Career:

Well, all started almost 6 years ago when I was searching for mods for GTA SA, and I found MTA, saw some videos about FDD/TDD servers, and well, installed it right away. I don't remember which server I joined first, but I do remember it was " FDD / TDD ". Well, played there sometimes, but heh, got bored of this gamemode. Then I discovered Real Cars / Freeroam / Drifting servers, and I loved it because well it's what I was looking for when I discovered MTA. I opened a few servers of this type, well they were almost full, with 25 slots. Closed the server because well, it was a head ache. Then got bored, and joined DM gamemode, I loved it. Then got bored and joined DD gamemode, loved it as well. Then got bored and got back to DM, which I play the most and I'm DM mapper. Now I play DD.

Special thanks to " Bananovy " for letting me know about this gamemode & forum.

Anything you want to know add me on skype: rage.mta
Or
Just write down below and I'll answer you as fast as possible.

Thanks for taking your time reading this!

Regards,
Rage#

Offline Venom

Welcome, I like your story, especially how you were discovering new servers. Have a nice stay for as long as you can.

Offline Mefisto Mewmen

I like you mate, you'll be very good user Big Grin