facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Buggy cops

Napisany przez TigerShark96, 14-01-2018, 10:13
Buggy cops

Offline TigerShark96

Bug 
So, i was having a pursuit, wrecked cop with speedbreaker, and suddenly, i've stuck in his car and got arrested because of that. That happened couple of times already, please, fix, because at higher heat levels thats really annoying.
[Image: GAhPKsF.png]
I'm a very kind and cheerful person, but when I'm angry, you better not see me ...
[Image: vizIZzL.gif]

Offline DareDevil42

That's one of the reasons Shift + X exists, yes it nearly increases the bar and makes get arrested if you're not careful, but if you're fast enough (which is not hard at all) you won't get arrested. And I think that's a GTA SA engine bug.
Formerly DareDevil42, now Karizaki.

Offline TigerShark96

(14-01-2018, 12:20)DareDevil42 Wrote: That's one of the reasons Shift + X exists, yes it nearly increases the bar and makes get arrested if you're not careful, but if you're fast enough (which is not hard at all) you won't get arrested. And I think that's a GTA SA engine bug.

this is why i got arrested :/
BTW cops are lagging sometimes, like players with high ping
I'm a very kind and cheerful person, but when I'm angry, you better not see me ...
[Image: vizIZzL.gif]