facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Forum Race Records

Napisany przez scaftz, 14-04-2018, 21:06

Forum Race Records

Offline scaftz

Do anyone ever read these?
[Image: COqWWun.png]

I doubt so. why? Because it shows latest WEEKLY Race Records, which most of us don't really care about. With that being said, i have came up with a suggestion.
Make it to show latest Top Of All Time Records instead of the Weekly ones. I would love to get notified when someone breaks a new record on some specific maps rather than seeing new meh records being set like once in every minutes. I am sure most of us want it like that, but of course there will be some players who don't. So an alternative solution is to split this section into 2 categories, both Top Of All Time and Weekly, with 5 lines each instead of 10.
Write your opinions about this below.

Online Orbacle

Would be nifty to see real achievements, not regular weekly ones, so, support. I would even root for all 10 tops of all time but splitting is good as well.

Another relevant suggestion: In userpanel ranking, current week and top of all times are separate pages, I'd suggest to merge them into one and then you just choose whether you want to load current week or top of all times list, because often you want to look up both and you have to go to another page while you could do it on same one without having to put the track and stuff again (you can do it in-game already, so why not here)

Offline Barney

You have my vote here!
[Image: levin_sig.png]

Offline Madman

+1 from me
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline Gryzli

+1 from Me
[Image: lamborghini-aventador-picture-id45865778...Y5UqkcFyw=]
Quote:<3

Offline Jamesrobinson

+1 to bro
[Image: jerry.jpg]

Offline Akamataa

+1 from me, this one suggestion is really goodBig Grin
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Offline RaceFreak

Yes, please. This would mean for me, that I would check the site many times a day, to see if my record still holds up, and if not, I would start a top times competition against the driver who beat my record. It would be like a new meta game, since everyone can see who won, it would be a time trial battle in front of every visitor of the site.

Offline Rarti

new record: pablo.2007 Airport 2 [R] 2398 score, manana 5 minutes ago.
yeah, it seems so legit
top of all would work better

Away RaiYou

Good idea.