facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Body Kit for ZR - 130

Napisany przez mo_kajapan, 19-04-2018, 09:33
Body Kit for ZR - 130

Offline mo_kajapan

Hi Guys, if you know me then you know how I love Mazda, especially its rotor.
I would like to have a body kit added to it.
I have two suggestions for tuning it to do a 
Rocket Bunny
[Image: 7a73a07be81f2a4318b53cab5875209b.jpg]
or a 
Rocket Boss
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
these two body kits like the same.
I hope my request will be heard. I know that many people dream of new cars, waiting for a new racing, an improved system of duels

and I just want a new body kit, that's how I'm an asshole

[Image: Final-_4.gif?extra=XjajV7f0vpxesoVHFiEri...LwUKB8VIjA]

Offline Barney

I'm a big Mazda lover too, got 4 ZR's on server Big Grin but as far as i'm concerned, there's probably no chance for new bodykits for any present car because as NFS:SA team already said - preparing new improvements for server is very time consuming and they don't have that much time for upgrades anymore. So the only update we can expect in the future (hopefully near future) is a Muscle Cars update.
I think players should understand their point and slow down a little bit with hundreds of all those new ideas. Probably the only feature which may be added more often are vinyls which can be posted in other thread btw.

Cheers.
[Image: levin_sig.png]

Offline MatthewChow

Mate, there's bodykits already done that could be added and they don't add them. The chances of any bodykit being added by request are ultra slim.
Both are pretty cool kits. I'd model that, but I know nothing would be done with it, so I won't until proof of the contrary.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.