facebook

Witaj gościu! Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum, więc możesz nie mieć dostępu do niektórych z jego funkcji! Aby rozwiązać ten problem
zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.
The Most Wanted: Powrót do Rockport
>> NFS:SA Booster <<
New developers wanted!
We are recruiting scripter and 3D modeler!

More info here: https://www.nfssa.com/thread-10798.html

Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle)

Napisany przez GtaSeriesFan, 02-05-2018, 16:14
Car types like in NFS Carbon (Exotic, Tuner, Muscle)

Offline GtaSeriesFan

Hello

My idea is about adding car types like it was in NFS Carbon. I think i would be an interesting idea, the only thing that would be a problem is SUV class. Vintage class would be all exotics. Also it would fit after adding muscle cars. The type would be just a small thing what would not affect the type of tuning available at shops.
Odpowiedz

Offline Akamataa

Waste of time, this is for stupid players that don't know what "muscle" is... and some cars like tampa [probably in future] car be counted as tuner [skyline c10] and muscle [some shit]
[Obrazek: 8f4692b70c269a4564ecc8d7e71b7abd.gif]
Odpowiedz

Niedostępny RaiYou

Useless info really.
[Obrazek: 1518984249.xishka_8altr.png]
Odpowiedz

Offline ThePokemonPlayZ

Useless , we already have car classes , there is no point in putting them into different classes.
Odpowiedz

Offline scaftz

Would be useable if some cars have specific better ability than others and then you can classify them with classes based on what the car good at. Basic example.
Exotics - Higher top speed, example: Cheetah, Deluxo, etc
Tuners - Better handling, example: Infernus, Super GT, Blista, etc
Muscle - Faster acceleration, example: Bullet, Buffalo, Monroe

But still, it's not really useful. especially since the cars are aimed to be balanced and having similar stats with each other. And also with the current classes, it's already impossible to have or add a specific car type on some classes, take an example of B class, It's fucking 5 Tuners and 2 Muscles only and no spot for exotic cars since they are already put into the A class.
Odpowiedz

Offline Madman

(02-05-2018, 16:32)Akamataa napisał(a): ...and some cars like tampa (...) be counted as tuner [skyline c10] and muscle [some shit]

umm.. Tampa doesn't look like Skyline 2000GTR at all for me. I think it's closer to 2gen Chevy Corvair Monza (rear) as GTA Wiki says, and some strange 1gen muscle cars mix (front). That's "some shit" that you mentioned :v
Tampa is purely american car, not japanese I think
Running in the 90s![Obrazek: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]
Odpowiedz

Offline Akamataa

(03-05-2018, 07:35)scaftz napisał(a): Would be useable if some cars have specific better ability than others and then you can classify them with classes based on what the car good at. Basic example.

If we look this way, all cars are exotics, and only locust is tuner Big Grin
[Obrazek: 8f4692b70c269a4564ecc8d7e71b7abd.gif]
Odpowiedz

Offline scaftz

i wouldn't count Locust as a tuner but, ok.
Odpowiedz

Offline Rafaea512

(03-05-2018, 07:35)scaftz napisał(a): Would be useable if some cars have specific better ability than others and then you can classify them with classes based on what the car good at. Basic example.

But still, it's not really useful. especially since the cars are aimed to be balanced and having similar stats with each other. And also with the current classes, it's already impossible to have or add a specific car type on some classes, take an example of B class, It's fucking 5 Tuners and 2 Muscles only and no spot for exotic cars since they are already put into the A class.
Man, if i made the NFSSA server, i would add this, instead being Underground-ish, i will make it Carbon-ish since NFS Carbon is my favorite videogame.
[Obrazek: tenor.gif?itemid=5414469]
Odpowiedz

Offline susis

isnt exotic class for super cars
[Obrazek: Screenshot_2018-07-01-21-00-05-1.png]
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek:
1 gości