facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
The Most Wanted: Powrót do Rockport
>> NFS:SA Booster <<
New developers wanted!
We are recruiting scripter and 3D modeler!

More info here: https://www.nfssa.com/thread-10798.html

(MEME)Ban Joysticks or Riot

Napisany przez RaiYou, 10-06-2018, 21:02

(MEME)Ban Joysticks or Riot

Away RaiYou

[Image: VVweXqW.jpg]
[Image: uDuo57M.jpg]
[Image: HQEOTFE.jpg]

no rly, it's unfair.

Jokes appart, let's discuss about the joystick advantages and unfairness.
Should it be banned or not?
[Image: 1518984249.xishka_8altr.png]

Offline Akamataa

1 think... i use gamepad becouse of my driving style [eg. -10 tires turismo], but as far as i know.. i make same times on keyboard and gamepad.. also Anod and I have same sgt max 300 sgt.. and we are making similar times, when im using gamepad, Anod keyboard.. theres no advantage except stock urls becouse of low grip for some cars.

and u can always buy gamepad.

Hah even.. on keyboard i can make better times... but hand hurts a lot from tapping... Gamepad is just more enjoyable

RaiYou fist u should try driving on gamepad on nfssa. this is not that easy as u think it is.
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Offline zDeivid

ok... allright... i want see blood in the air, and is this. peace and love for all.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Away RaiYou

I played sometimes with controller, I didn't had any issues with it plus the steering control helps way too much to maximize speed, it's unfair and annoying to deal with, I'm not saying that is impossible to beat a controller user, it's just unfair on the most parts, keyboard users are dependend on others mistakes.

Away RaiYou

Not mentioning the exploits that is unfixed when using a controller.

Offline Rodolfo90000

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: UaRg.gif]

Offline Rarti

good for one thing, exploit...

Offline Akamataa

one thing... if u want to use tapping exploid, then u need to change saturation to min, and dead zone to max. to use analogs like 0/1 device... so what happens then? U LOSE CONTROLL ABILLITY... it is make no sense.
Anyway i don't care about buggers anymore. And im not bugging becouse im to leazy. This is just a game, we are playing for fun.

Oh also... becouse i can't tap on corners i use gamepad for better controll.. its NFSSA dev fault that they fixed tapping this way.

Offline zDeivid

(10-06-2018, 21:42)Akamataa Wrote: one thing... if u want to use tapping exploid, then u need to change saturation to min, and dead zone to max. to use analogs like 0/1 device... so what happens then? U LOSE CONTROLL ABILLITY... it is make no sense.
Anyway i don't care about buggers anymore. And im not bugging becouse im to leazy. This is just a game, we are playing for fun.

Yes man, this is true. I think we are playing for FUN...
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Akamataa

And u dont need analog controller or tapping to controll fucking Infernus with glue on tires...

(10-06-2018, 21:46)zDeivid Wrote:
(10-06-2018, 21:42)Akamataa Wrote: one thing... if u want to use tapping exploid, then u need to change saturation to min, and dead zone to max. to use analogs like 0/1 device... so what happens then? U LOSE CONTROLL ABILLITY... it is make no sense.

Yes man, this is true. I think we are playing for FUN...

For me trying to controll the most sliding cars is the greatest fun