facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Hello, Artiq here.

Napisany przez Artiq, 13-07-2018, 21:21
Hello, Artiq here.

Offline Artiq

Wink 
Hello everyone, my name's Duarte Silva, but online I'm known as Artiq, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Azores, Portugal. I've recently joined NFSSA and I've been enjoying it a lot, I never expected to see such an amazing server dedicated to my favourite video game. This is all I've got for my brief introduction, if you'd like to know anything else about me, then let me know, I'll gladly tell you.
Driver Name: Duarte Silva (Artiq)

[Image: 9vSaBo1.png]

Away bamers

a very civilized introduction, a rare sight in this community

nice to have you here man, and glad that you have been having good times with the server

welcome and keep having fun! : )
[Image: loadcat.gif]

Offline Artiq

(13-07-2018, 22:32)bamers Wrote: a very civilized introduction, a rare sight in this community

nice to have you here man, and glad that you have been having good times with the server

welcome and keep having fun! : )

Thank you for your reply. I just noticed I made some spelling mistakes in my introduction, how embarassing.

Offline MatthewChow

(13-07-2018, 23:13)Artiq Wrote: I just noticed I made some spelling mistakes in my introduction, how embarassing.

I think this pretty much proves all Portuguese people are way too worried about being civilized and having perfect English...

Just as I suspected, I saw you yesterday ingame. We were racing in the same URL, I think you were the guy following behind me. I was the guy in the white Blista.
[Image: proxy_sa_2018_07_13_01_09_07_99_crop_by_...ch6rdd.png]

I am glad you are enjoying this game, and I hope you keep doing it for a long time! It's been good to me as well.
I give you my welcome.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline Artiq

(14-07-2018, 13:55)MatthewChow Wrote:
(13-07-2018, 23:13)Artiq Wrote: I just noticed I made some spelling mistakes in my introduction, how embarassing.

I think this pretty much proves all Portuguese people are way too worried about being civilized and having perfect English...

Just as I suspected, I saw you yesterday ingame. We were racing in the same URL, I think you were the guy following behind me. I was the guy in the white Blista.
[Image: proxy_sa_2018_07_13_01_09_07_99_crop_by_...ch6rdd.png]

I am glad you are enjoying this game, and I hope you keep doing it for a long time! It's been good to me as well.
I give you my welcome.

My spelling mistake was a big one, I must have been distracted, and I am a perfectionist, if I notice a mistake in something I've done, I just can't handle it.

I remember you, I see you in-game every time I play, thanks for your reply!

Offline scaftz

Hello, thought you will be one of those newcomers i will never remember or knew exists which leaves after few days of play, but i guess you are not one of them. Welcome and have fun.

Offline Mirabi

hello CR7

Offline Artiq

(15-07-2018, 12:49)scaftz Wrote: Hello, thought you will be one of those newcomers i will never remember or knew exists which leaves after few days of play, but i guess you are not one of them. Welcome and have fun.

I intend to stay, this is an awesome community. I've played in other servers and spent years with other communities, but I feel like I belong here. Thank you for you reply.

(15-07-2018, 12:54)Mirabi Wrote: hello CR7

I wish.  Big Grin