facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Drift championship [Premium Event]

Napisany przez Bunny, 25-07-2018, 22:55

Drift championship [Premium Event]

Offline Bunny

Star 
Hello again,
And today I'd like to invite you to the next premium event hosted by CULTUЯE crew.
The drift championship will take place on 26/07/18 at 22:00
The reward for the winner is   ***7 days premium***

The rules of participation are the following:

- use B, C, D or even E class drift car (THAT MEANS NO AWD POWERSLIDING SULTAN);
- respectively have a drift livery on the car, either it's a drift missile, drift team livery or any other drift livery (NO NEONS AND SPINNERS);
- be ready to prove your drifting skills, because this is not just a car showcase, it's a drift championship baby;
- of course have good behaviour (Rammers will be directly kicked from the server and disqualified from the event).

Now about what we have planned for you:

* the championship will take place in 3 different locations (Big Ear LV; Motorland LS and SFAP);
* the trials will be 1v1 in order to step-by-step disqualify some concurrents;
* of course the event will be judged by 3 persons (raz0r, Scottish and Barney) to make the good decisions;
* whether you drift good or nah, will be determined by your drifting styles, meaning that speed, turning and errors will be evaluated.

For any additional information contact me, or any other CULTUЯE members.

Thank You for your time, good luck and hoping to see you at the event.
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline ScottishKuller

Get your drift whip ready Big Grin

Offline KiritoKN

I'll be waiting

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

Fayde wasn't available as a judge? Just sayin'... My drift maty second best freerun drifter (after me, of course)...
[Image: tenor.gif]

Offline Barney

Host your own event, then u will have opportunity to choose judges etc. Btw. what makes anybody a "best freerun drifter"? Big Grin that's funny one
[Image: levin_sig.png]

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

I once had an event planned maty, it was just a suggestion from my event that did not come to a close...

(26-07-2018, 20:45)[ROTS]Mad_Mike Wrote: I once had an event planned maty, it was just a suggestion from my event that did not come to a close...

You're right to question my experience on freerun drifting since you most likely never seen me drift in freerun or ever seen me at all mostly, but, if you wanna know more about what I'm sayin', ask your good friend raz0r, he might tell you what I'm all about... Also, GL with the event my dude

Offline Barney

Well...I'm not even curious about it because freerun drift is not the way to show your skills, it's very subjective so calling anyone "best freerun drifter" is funny. Nevertheless, don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning your skills cause you might be very good indeed, generally I'm far away from judging anyone's skills (apart from tonight's event) as anyone may be better than me. These are just my thoughts about shitty way to call someone "good drifter".

Cheers and hope u will participate and prove your skills and get yourself a premium code ;-)

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

I would, but, I am in a bit of trouble with joining the server... Also, to respond you to that first thing, Freerun drifting is actually a WAY BETTER way of showing your skills, since the scoring system in the races is kinda fucked, cuz you just fishtail around to get scored, I don't see any skill in fishtailing, going wide in a corner at a high speed, that's harder to do than fishtailing. Anyways, I suggest you postpone the event one hour since both Bunny and Raz0r got trouble...

Offline Barney

You are so biased then lol. If u can't deal with scoring system - you're just bad Smile) and i suggest you to leave alone our event, Bunny and raz0r and take care of yourself Smile I'm off now. Bye.

Offline NeXoN

NeXoN rip
bb, karo4
-sell sgt
[Image: giphy.gif]