facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Ghost mode in freerun

Napisany przez MTX, 22-09-2018, 13:39

Ghost mode in freerun

Offline MTX

I suggest to add ghost mode to freerun. Why are collisions enabled there now anyway? To generate ram reports or something? Makes no sense to me.

Offline Geimeris123

I'd like that to be included, but you can always use duel glitch

Offline Tekk

This was already suggested by me months ago. Quindo said it's perfectly possible but he didn't have enough time to start working on it.

If you want to post your suggestions you can just create a single thread and put everything there instead of creating a new one every single time. You can just as well use the codes and put every separate thing under the spoiler.

Offline MTX

Nah, merging suggestions into one topic only works when the suggestions are similar to each other (just like I did with the "multiple parts" suggestion). Trust me, I have tons of experience with suggestion posting and even with huge suggestion topic compilations, and it just wouldnt work in this scenario.

Offline Tekk

They are similar to each other because they are all gameplay related. Worth to mention that both "ghost mode" and "visual parts" ideas were already suggested before by multiple people so there's not a single reason to create separate threads for them.

Offline MTX

As long as they are not implemented, they must be periodically resfreshed, or else they will be forgotten and never come into existence. Ive seen it before, players wait even several years for something "confirmed" to get implemented, and then they confront the devs and they say "oh sorry, we completely forgot about that" and implement the thing the next day. Nobody has the mental capacity to carry all good and needed suggestions in their head, thats why we need to remind them from time tot time.

And no, by similar I meant "almost identical". Although I have no idea why Im discussing this with you. This is the right way to do it IMO and if you think your way is better, use that way for your suggestions.

Offline Tekk

(24-09-2018, 08:39)MTX Wrote: they must be periodically resfreshed, or else they will be forgotten and never come into existence

As I said, these were already suggested by multiple people. It won't come into existence until the devs will find free time for it and fix all the issues that already exist.

(24-09-2018, 08:39)MTX Wrote: Although I have no idea why Im discussing this with you. This is the right way

It's only "right" if you want to flood the forum with your countless threads. It's impressive how passive-aggressive you are when there's someone who doesn't agree with your ideas.

Offline MTX

I would appreciate if you could stick to the topic rather than spam it with off topic stuff and oppose me every time you see me somewhere. I dont need so many bumps in this dead forum anyway.

Offline scaftz

Making separate thread for different suggestions is better than putting them in a list on a single thread. Those things tend to get missed out easily. Just look at older suggestions, they are shipwreck. It gave a lot of confusion whether if a suggestion is already said or not. Agree that a similiar or same topic have to be merged instead.
Ghostmode on freerun would be nice but should be only active when you are on idle state, collisions should remain when you are driving around. It's boring to get through into literally everything when driving, we have it that way on races, so make freerun a bit less boring at least.

Offline Orbacle

I would suggest adding a checkbox in account settings to turn on/off collisions in freerun, but that would be available only from the high amount of RP, say 500k, not sure how it would turn out though