facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Oh, interesting ban.

Napisany przez Fraqqer, 05-10-2018, 01:19

Oh, interesting ban.

Offline Fraqqer

Frankly speaking, i didn't want to speak about this theme until i'll get really angry or mad. But, unfortanutely, i really need to speak with person, which can answer my question. Why, if moderator do irrelevant and incorrect decisions other players have to suffer, because of their feelings or "bad mood". Ok, I will start from the beginning. Everyone knows, that people sometimes toxic and don't listen to each other. Russian local chat is not an exception. So, in russian chat one novice player said(like)(not explicit version): "This URL is awful, why u can't do it by classes". 5 people said to him: "No, this system of URL is better than classes system." After that the new player("HolKomes") started to insulting and provoke me and Sasylka. In that period i was in URL so i can't type a lot but Sasylka and Holkomes continued speaking and insulted each other. At the end of their dialog AMPM, known as SADNhung or Nhung gave them a 7 days mute. IMO, that was disgusting move in relation to Sasylka, because he didn't started it. So, i said to russian local chat that Nhung did unhonorable and disgusting. Then i told him that i always know, that he is a nit. After that got ban for insulting mods. Ok, I understand that move, but i can't understand when mods didn't apply to the rules, how ordinary players must do.
[Image: UneGq9t.png]

If mod say to normal player "fuck off" - good, why say to mod - a nit - permaban. Do you think that there are some inconsistencies? I think so.
And... yea, I then I spoke to Bunny and Bunny said, that in talking him w/ Nhung, Nhung said: "I have a bad mood Sad" - So, bad mood is the reason too? IMO, this is an excess. 

Hmm... I'd ask you to reconsider about my ban and answer there. Can I get an unban or that's gonna be my last URL in my life, xd, or change to another punish (maybe not).

If you want to you can speak with a lot of people from my clan (Hi Culture's) or from RU local chat that i wont start aggressing w/out the reason or you can speak w/ participants of that skirmish, they will answer you any questions about that situation. (As I remember there were 124z_, Sasylka, Me, HolKomes and some more people that I can't remember).

Thanks for reading, btw. Legends never die!
[Image: Ce3CVM8.png]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

So, the mute was absolutely legitimate. Theres no need to insult back if you get insulted. If Nhung saw those 2 guys insulting each other and having an unnecessary argument between each other in a public chat then that has to be muted. I dont know what you guys said there, so I cant say if the mute length was legitimate.

Also, dont disrespect Staff Members, they're here to help you. I do understand if you find the mute unreasonable etc. but in that case you can simply talk to that Moderator. There's no need to start Insulting the guys who are suppossed to help you.

That's Nhungs ban and mutes, so I wont do anything against them. You can talk to Nhung via discord to settle this.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Fraqqer

(05-10-2018, 02:01)YoWorstNightmare Wrote: So, the mute was absolutely legitimate. Theres no need to insult back if you get insulted. If Nhung saw those 2 guys insulting each other and having an unnecessary argument between each other in a public chat then that has to be muted. I dont know what you guys said there, so I cant say if the mute length was legitimate.

Also, dont disrespect Staff Members, they're here to help you. I do understand if you find the mute unreasonable etc. but in that case you can simply talk to that Moderator. There's no need to start Insulting the guys who are suppossed to help you.

That's Nhungs ban and mutes, so I wont do anything against them. You can talk to Nhung via discord to settle this.
And, in your opinion Scoffer's sentence was normal? You didn't answer to this question. So, yeah,  I will try to speak with him, but I think this is not gonna be successful talk. And, I started this topic because of moders disrespectful behaviour and not only my ban. So, please, can you answer about this, if the mods here to help us, but they do disrespect things like normal players.

Offline Szymio

(05-10-2018, 01:19)Fraqqer Wrote: Frankly speaking, i didn't want to speak about this theme until i'll get really angry or mad. But, unfortanutely, i really need to speak with person, which can answer my question. Why, if moderator do irrelevant and incorrect decisions other players have to suffer, because of their feelings or "bad mood". Ok, I will start from the beginning. Everyone knows, that people sometimes toxic and don't listen to each other. Russian local chat is not an exception. So, in russian chat one novice player said(like)(not explicit version): "This URL is awful, why u can't do it by classes". 5 people said to him: "No, this system of URL is better than classes system." After that the new player("HolKomes") started to insulting and provoke me and Sasylka. In that period i was in URL so i can't type a lot but Sasylka and Holkomes continued speaking and insulted each other. At the end of their dialog AMPM, known as SADNhung or Nhung gave them a 7 days mute. IMO, that was disgusting move in relation to Sasylka, because he didn't started it. So, i said to russian local chat that Nhung did unhonorable and disgusting. Then i told him that i always know, that he is a nit. After that got ban for insulting mods. Ok, I understand that move, but i can't understand when mods didn't apply to the rules, how ordinary players must do.

If mod say to normal player "fuck off" - good, why say to mod - a nit - permaban. Do you think that there are some inconsistencies? I think so.
And... yea, I then I spoke to Bunny and Bunny said, that in talking him w/ Nhung, Nhung said: "I have a bad mood Sad" - So, bad mood is the reason too? IMO, this is an excess. 

Hmm... I'd ask you to reconsider about my ban and answer there. Can I get an unban or that's gonna be my last URL in my life, xd, or change to another punish (maybe not).

If you want to you can speak with a lot of people from my clan (Hi Culture's) or from RU local chat that i wont start aggressing w/out the reason or you can speak w/ participants of that skirmish, they will answer you any questions about that situation. (As I remember there were 124z_, Sasylka, Me, HolKomes and some more people that I can't remember).

Well, you were harrasing me on global chat because I defended a player which u've insulted. Remember when u said that I should mute him because he supposedly started it, but you didn't have ANY screenshots to prove it? You should know that when I often find myself between people who don't understand nor follow simple reasoning Im bound to just tell them to piss off. This is what you see here. More so, you can even see in your own screenshot that I've said that I received multiple reports of you ramming this other guy. So I guess that sums it up.
I didn't know you got banned to be honest, and if it matters I don't want you to get unbanned, because you're toxic and we don't want this kind of behaviour on the server.

(05-10-2018, 08:38)Fraqqer Wrote: (...) if the mods here to help us, but they do disrespect things like normal players.
First of all, normal players aren't "things". Second, normal players actually enjoy the game, progress, and don't insult other players or make unnecessary drama.
That's why they don't get banned in the first place. I trust Nhung's judgement.
peace
[Image: mta-screen_2018-10-07_17-36-15.png]

Offline Fraqqer

(05-10-2018, 11:34)Szymio Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 01:19)Fraqqer Wrote: Frankly speaking, i didn't want to speak about this theme until i'll get really angry or mad. But, unfortanutely, i really need to speak with person, which can answer my question. Why, if moderator do irrelevant and incorrect decisions other players have to suffer, because of their feelings or "bad mood". Ok, I will start from the beginning. Everyone knows, that people sometimes toxic and don't listen to each other. Russian local chat is not an exception. So, in russian chat one novice player said(like)(not explicit version): "This URL is awful, why u can't do it by classes". 5 people said to him: "No, this system of URL is better than classes system." After that the new player("HolKomes") started to insulting and provoke me and Sasylka. In that period i was in URL so i can't type a lot but Sasylka and Holkomes continued speaking and insulted each other. At the end of their dialog AMPM, known as SADNhung or Nhung gave them a 7 days mute. IMO, that was disgusting move in relation to Sasylka, because he didn't started it. So, i said to russian local chat that Nhung did unhonorable and disgusting. Then i told him that i always know, that he is a nit. After that got ban for insulting mods. Ok, I understand that move, but i can't understand when mods didn't apply to the rules, how ordinary players must do.

Well, you were harrasing me on global chat because I defended a player which u've insulted. Remember when u said that I should mute him because he supposedly started it, but you didn't have ANY screenshots to prove it? You should know that when I often find myself between people who don't understand nor follow simple reasoning Im bound to just tell them to piss off. This is what you see here. More so, you can even see in your own screenshot that I've said that I received multiple reports of you ramming this other guy. So I guess that sums it up.
I didn't know you got banned to be honest, and if it matters I don't want you to get unbanned, because you're toxic and we don't want this kind of behaviour on the server.

Thank you for your answer in this topic, but you have some mistakes in your own sentences. Firstly, "multiple", on screen - 2, and 1 from 58th Id. Funny, isn't it? Secondly, I'm "toxic and we don't want this kind of behaviour on the server". This is funny too. Who don't want to see me on the server? You, Nhung, Scorpion and that's all. But ask somebody else, dude. In my opinion, u r there most toxic person after Susis and Scorpion. So what? But if you will ask somebody else, you'll change (maybe) opinion about a lot of people on server.
So, and when u mute me instead of Scorpion. Try to ask people about him and see reactions. You will be surprised...
And, yeah, IMO in that situation you did like nationalist. Scorpion - Polish - Good player. Kote - Russian - Need mute. And that's ur truth, do it more without checking situation and believing the words strength. You are watching every person superficially, that's your problem. Try to be more patient, "peace"

Offline Szymio

Oh boi. It's good to learn new things about myself!
I don't care about opinions at all, all I want is solid proof before I mute someone, and you didn't supply it so no mute for him. But I told you this at least two times before.
And yes, 3 or even 2 is multiple. Don't need to get salty over that.

Offline Fraqqer

(05-10-2018, 12:00)Szymio Wrote: Oh boi. It's good to learn new things about myself!
I don't care about opinions at all, all I want is solid proof before I mute someone, and you didn't supply it so no mute for him.  But I told you this at least two times before.
And yes, 3 or even 2 is multiple. Don't need to get salty over that.

Solid proof = 1 screen of the my sentence, but not full situation. Nice one, dude. Do it more. And yea, 1 or 2 or 600, not so much difference, yes?

Offline Szymio

(05-10-2018, 01:19)Fraqqer Wrote: And, yeah, IMO in that situation you did like  nationalist. Scorpion - Polish - Good player. Kote - Russian - Need mute. And that's ur truth, do it more without checking situation and believing the words strength. You are watching every person superficially, that's your problem. Try to be more patient, "peace"

Uh, I don't know from where you got that but Scorpion isn't polish. I care about all players in general, be it Scorpion or any other player who simply wants to play on the server and don't cause problems.
You're talking about checking situation, but you can't even check your facts.
And no, proof>words anytime, so there goes your "superficial watching" accusation.
So like, next time you decide to throw some bs on someone make sure you are right and check your facts first, before someone checks them for you, because I can do that all day.

This is all from me, unless something needs my attention in this topic.
Good luck getting that unban.

Offline Orbacle

Tbh he did not as much as Yamato and got the harshest punishment straight away so that is kinda lame.

Offline Bunny

I didn't see the conversation, so I'm not sure what insults were present there and I don't 100% know all the situation, but imo the permanent ban was a really big punishment. Maybe a year mute would've been better. Talking about recent drama, a brazilian player with 370k RP, present also in the discord server got yesterday muted after my multiple requests to do so, because that player was really toxic in sense that he would instantly reply to any of your text with an insult for no obvious reason, so if that guy got only 1 year mute, imo it would be fair to do so with Kote. Hope everybody got my point and hope that I explained it as readable as possible. Good luck on the unban. Peace guys ^^

P.S. Will be monitoring the thread in case my opinion is needed. Because nobody ever needs it Big Grin
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign