facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Something new (my opinion)

Napisany przez 99pepsi99, 01-12-2018, 23:48
Something new (my opinion)

Offline 99pepsi99

Smile 
The time for the time trial should be 10 minutes or at least , as a new player the only source for money is the time trial or just pay us more from time trial.  Smile

Away Lefty

Time Trial times is based on your car score, plus you have medium/easy difficult, which gives 10 to 30 seconds more depending on track/car.

Offline scaftz

Pretty sure he was talking about time trials cooldown times, not the run timer.
I already suggested about reducing time trial cooldown times for newbies on the other thread. Newbies hardly find another newbie who drive similiar performance cars. Giving them more time trial runs seems like a good idea.

Offline Bunny

The reduced cooldown time can work as long as the newbie bonus then turn itself of along with the new player bonus imo.
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline syaan

How about reduce waiting time to 10 mins if we fail, keep 1h waiting time if we win.
[Image: OwTiKCs.png]

Offline susis

then you can still abuse it and farm
ok

Offline scaftz

Promotes tryharding. Cooldown time should remain the same whether if you succeed or fail.
We (refering to everyone at least 20k RP and above) don't need lesser time trial cooldown times, we can race and fairly find opponents with similiar performance. But newbies cannot.
10 mins cooldown only for players with newbie bonus still on and applies on both fail or success. That's the deal.

Offline Bunny

Ye, this suggestion is 100% based and is only for new players (less than 20k RP). This suggestion should not affect the regular players.
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign