facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Some Touge Map I made

Napisany przez MisterJohnson, 26-02-2019, 00:48
Some Touge Map I made

Offline MisterJohnson

I made this Touge track some other day, I used to use it to hang with a small group of friends on a private samp server just for chilling, unfortunatelly this track is far from compatible to NFS SA so I won't even bother suggesting it, though, appreciate all these corners buddies

Offline LeonSkript

Really nice, I like it.
[Image: puvIAqJ.jpg]

Offline iZic

It is really nice but i somehow can't see it fitting on NFS:SA

Offline scaftz

I am fond with this kind of mappings. Nice route overally but looks partially stupid on certain area. You need a better texture pack though so the roads will look better and seamless.

(26-02-2019, 02:10)iZic Wrote: It is really nice but i somehow can't see it fitting on NFS:SA
He never said it was for NFSSA. I don't want it on NFSSA either.

Offline MisterJohnson

(26-02-2019, 07:09)scaftz Wrote: I am fond with this kind of mappings. Nice route overally but looks partially stupid on certain area. You need a better texture pack though so the roads will look better and seamless.

(26-02-2019, 02:10)iZic Wrote: It is really nice but i somehow can't see it fitting on NFS:SA
He never said it was for NFSSA. I don't want it on NFSSA either.

About some stupid areas...Aye I know...on some spots the road transitions are plain stupid..like the bridge areas...though, some times it's just difficult to find suitable objects that can actually lead to a decent transition I tryed my best to not make them that rough, but this was my first attempt on this kind of track I intend to do better on my next attempts (If I ever feel the hype to make another, it's quite exhausting, it's more than 1000 objects)

Regarding textures...it's really messy on some areas...not to mention that not all roads are homologated...that's due to the texture layout that some objects have, some stuff just can't be helped unfortunatelly, afterall, that's the limitations of working on SAMP, I can't import stuff, or edit an object's txd layout Sad

Aye..as I said..it doesn't fits on NFS SA...Would need to lock down all possible exits...it would make this map just too heavy and inviable to run, would just not be worth ... but as I said...it's great to take an ease car and go downhill powersliding on all those corners ^^

Offline Bunny

Nice map, even though it has many corrections and smoothening to be done, it is good. Unfortunately it does not fit NFSSA and will not be approved.
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline AGERX

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) (╯ ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)╯┻━┻