facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Ranking races

Napisany przez Michal222a, 06-03-2019, 23:51

Ranking races

Offline Michal222a

My idea is to create a ranking race that would consist in riding races for the range. It would be 8 kinds of rank. In each rank there would be 4 siblings. Ranks would be in the form of seasons, for example, one season would last for one and a half month. In each of the 8 types of ranks to be won would be one unique car that would be in a given rank. Cars would be 8 one for each class. It was also possible to see a system of progress as many points as possible to gain another rank.

Offline Bunny

And would include micro transactions, loot boxes and also a season pass, all for irl money. I like OwO
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline Michal222a

Not only passes for similar Lol effects where by the way they dropped small pieces only

Offline Dr.Wpierdol

I think that ranking system, if it was added, should be like Asphalt's one but a bit smaller
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline susis

wasnt this like suggested alot
ok

Offline BShen-V12

(07-03-2019, 00:05)Dr.Wpierdol Wrote: I think that ranking system, if it was added, should be like Asphalt's one but a bit smaller

for the love of god Asphalt is trash in every fuckin way imaginable
I am still baffled why no one is pointing fingers to Gameloft when they're 10x more asshole than EA do (imo)

Offline Dr.Wpierdol

(09-03-2019, 13:30)BShen-V12 Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 00:05)Dr.Wpierdol Wrote: I think that ranking system, if it was added, should be like Asphalt's one but a bit smaller

for the love of god Asphalt is trash in every fuckin way imaginable
I am still baffled why no one is pointing fingers to Gameloft when they're 10x more asshole than EA do (imo)
Why is asphalt trash in your opinion?
Is it cause it's a mobile game?

Offline HanzoITS

The Asphalt 8 is obviously a time-killer, which won't go on for an eternity, as the game process is monotonous and lame. It's not a proper arcade, not a simulator, the only audience to appreciate it, are the youngsters, just as we were enjoing Asphalt 3 or 4 on Java long time ago.
Same goes to Asphalt 9. Lots of "useless" content+wowanautomaticdrivingmechanic (rather record a sick demo video, Gameloft, and only change the cars and location, srsly)+OHMYGODNFSPAYBACKWANNABEGRAPHICS=git gud.
Money making is indeed a main purpose to create a game for the majority of huge game companies, so far.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Offline Dr.Wpierdol

(10-03-2019, 18:46)HanzoITS Wrote: The Asphalt 8 is obviously a time-killer, which won't go on for an eternity, as the game process is monotonous and lame. It's not a proper arcade, not a simulator, the only audience to appreciate it, are the youngsters, just as we were enjoing Asphalt 3 or 4 on Java long time ago.
Same goes to Asphalt 9. Lots of "useless" content+wowanautomaticdrivingmechanic (rather record a sick demo video, Gameloft, and only change the cars and location, srsly)+OHMYGODNFSPAYBACKWANNABEGRAPHICS=git gud.
Money making is indeed a main purpose to create a game for the majority of huge game companies, so far.

Well, i like for special car roster and soundtrack, gameplay is cool also, i never payed with IRL money

Away bamers

From what i could catch, it will be like Ranked Matches right? Where your result of the races will be taken into account which determines your position among all the players in the game?

This is good, it can increase engagements because of the sense of competitiveness. But i think som other players here had suggested the similar system, imho.

However, it is risky as it is abusable. We can already see from the URL farmers.

But maybe one good addition to this system is the Rank itself, so where the players will hold the rank they have which will prevent the different level of players to be matched.

all in all, dont think too hard about what i had just written above, just me spurting out my mad ideas. Cheers
[Image: loadcat.gif]