facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Would like a an unban

Napisany przez Startseva, 07-04-2019, 03:15
Would like a an unban

Offline Startseva

Hello, I would like to have an unban, if it's possible. 

I was not right... and the reason of all that flaming was... i was kinda on alko a bit + very bad mood.

I had ban for like... I dunno... 4-6 months? And it's not ended yet... If that's not enaf then it's up to u, but I am a fine racer (from ffs) and I kinda like your server a lot. Most of the time I am being slient totally. Just that one day... anyways. 

Here is my ut channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW7m1P...2kTRtPKxow) (don't see it like some impudent advertisement, im not utuber, just random racing vids).

Offline Dr.Wpierdol

Admins and Mods are Tough son of a bitches, so be ready for hate and decline
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline susis

gl mate
ok

Offline evolution7778

LOL, trash from afe

Offline Tekk

I remember you and the reason you got banned for, because I was online when that happened. A long hour full of toxicity and shittalk from your side about both the community and the server. More than that, you were acting like you're something big, like if people owe you something here. Saying that you're about to get a mod rank on FFS and that this place is a dump. When you were asked about why do you stay here and continue being toxic, you became even more hostile. None of the people who got perm banned on this server were as toxic as you.

Offline Fraqqer

(08-04-2019, 01:39)Tekk Wrote: None of the people who got perm banned on this server were as toxic as you.

Hi  Smile

Offline Tekk

(09-04-2019, 01:47)Fraqqer Wrote: Hi  Smile

That person managed to beat you on this one, no joking. That was the biggest shitstorm I've ever seen on this server, particularly in Ru chat. So if this person gets an unban, it will be completely unfair for the rest not to get theirs. As they did/said much less.