facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Cartel Cruiser reseting bug.

Napisany przez FiDeLuS, 14-05-2019, 20:42
Cartel Cruiser reseting bug.

Offline FiDeLuS

Hello, 

I'm here because I discovered a bug with Cartel Cruiser. When I'm jumping to the water and I will wait until car will reset (without using shift+x)
Cartel is kinda like "freezed" and I can't even move the car, only thing I can do is using F6. The weirdest thing is when I will jump to the water and Cartel will reset quickly, I can drive the car normally.
If someone mentioned that bug earlier, then I'm sorry for wasting time.

I will try to send some ss later.

https://imgur.com/pgdFxDK

Edit: My Cartel can only drive max 1 km/h when I press S, but it drives forward.

Offline SandKing

I discovered that bug months ago, but i don't write anything about it. I discovered this bug during police pursuit. I'd wait for car will reset automatically and i will escape from police. But my car's engine stopped and I got busted. This bug happened to me only on Cartel Cruiser

Redmi 5A cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Offline FiDeLuS

(14-05-2019, 20:54)SandKing Wrote: I discovered that bug months ago, but i don't write anything about it. I discovered this bug during police pursuit. I'd wait for car will reset automatically and i will escape from police. But my car's engine stopped and I got busted.  This bug happened to me only on Cartel Cruiser

I discovered this bug when I was on kalahari island, but I was thinking its something wrong with this island. And I also got busted because of that bug.

Offline SandKing

Nothing is wrong with Kalahari Island. This bug happened to me several times and I'm so annoyed. I will never use Cartel Cruiser for pursuit

Offline Magpie

It happend to me with a Mamba as well on the Kalahari Island, on a trip to the cave in freerun. It seems like the car dont realized, it is out of the water.

Offline susis

1 frame doesnt show us any kind of evidence buddy
ok

Offline Remolit

If a car spends long enough underwater, the engine locks up, and if you reset before hitting the water, it won't ever do that;
The repair system doesn't check whether your engine is on or off;
This bug applies to all vehicles;
If this happens to you in freeroam, Shift+K is enough. But if it happens in any other mode... oh well