facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Unban

Napisany przez 412, 29-09-2019, 00:23
Unban

Offline 412

Hello , i'm writing this thread for unban appeal . I am Osva ( aka cancerous ramming player in san fiero ) I know i annoyed lot of people on the server ( mostly old wolfs ) . I thought they wanted to show off , so i hated them from the start of the game . It was pretty fun to me . I did it just for laughs , the reaction of others being mad over pixels so much , made  me laugh so hard . I got so much attention , which also made me feel  better . It all started from garage kicks , to bans ... 30 mins , 1hour, 5 hours , 12   hours , 24 hours , 1 week . Then i got perm banned , but after appeal that i wrote in this section ,  some good mods unbanned me ( i dont remember their names ) it was long time ago . They tought i changed to better , i tought like that too ... But after a week or so , i started doing same (S%$T) again ! I know , im really toxic player in most games i am playing . I just like to annoy people , lol ? And i finnaly , i got serial id banned ... i admit , i tryied so many things to get around this serial id ban , but nothing helped . Then i did some research on internet , i found out that im really ( f#^C#$d ) this time . I found out , you need to change your HDD to change your serial id number . So basicaly i needed another PC to play nfs : sa again ... My brother had a ( S^%T) laptop , which he used only for school work , and playing old games at free time . I used his laptop to join nfs : sa , i finnaly got to play nfs : sa again !!! . I played server for few weeks i think , and i finnaly reached class A . Later , some mods found out i am Osva ... They banned me again . I really Enjoyed playing this server . Because i enjoyed playing race games from early age , and samp / san andreas too . So this server was perfect for me . So ... i think i really growed up now . If i could just go to the past , i wont do this ( S%$T ) again , but im not a ( F%$%^#G ) wizard , right ? in my opinion being serial banned , just because i rammed people is just stupid . I think some people would agree same with me , and some woudnt ( mostly because they hate me ) lol ? . I woudnt mind if some1 would ram me . And i remember few ( ram osva at san fiero events ) lol . I tought it was all fun , and it wont definitely result in serial ID ban . My computer is bad , so MTA was one of only games i could play normally without any lags . Im checking nfs : sa forums weekly , lot updates passed , and i just wanted to play this game more then before . So yes , by the threads subject , i would like to ask for unban , i know , i  have very low chances for it ... If not unbaning me totally , then please , change my ban time for 1 year , if that would make it feel some1 better . I could really wait a year because i know ,  the ban is not taking forever . Like others say in my country ( im from Lithuania btw ) And , no its not part of Russia . " It is better to make a mistake in forgiveness , than to punish it " ( i dont know if its accurate translate or not ) Thanks for reading this ... Have a good day / night .

Offline LeonSkript

>Does bad shit
>Gets banned for it
>Gets unbanned (2nd chance)
>Does bad shit again
>Gets banned again
>Asks for unban
Bruh
[Image: puvIAqJ.jpg]

Offline 412

(29-09-2019, 00:34)LeonSkript Wrote: >Does bad shit
>Gets banned for it
>Gets unbanned (2nd chance)
>Does bad shit again
>Gets banned again
>Asks for unban
Bruh

Yes , yes , yes ;c

Away Mushor

no for niggers

Offline Nabatse

"I just like to annoy people , lol ?"
And you want to be unbanned, lol ?
Even if you say now you are "changed", with that attitude, you would start to annoy people again after a month or two.

"I really Enjoyed playing this server . Because i enjoyed playing race games from early age , and samp / san andreas too "
Then why did you have to be a jerk with others after you got unbanned and had a second chance?

TBH, the server is a better place w/o your kind
(っ^◡^)っ
[Image: 1e6820d12e2cf626a315b8c2ce154bde0c2ab0b9...468_hq.gif]

Offline Bunny

I unbanned you a long time ago.

Hello I'm Bunny,
I speak for the moderation
Break the rules again
And I'll end your progression.

Close thread.
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign