facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Christmas Content Update - Moonbeam and Challenge Series (beta)

Napisany przez MatthewChow, 26-12-2019, 02:54

Christmas Content Update - Moonbeam and Challenge Series (beta)

Offline MatthewChow

[Image: 1lanjjzyj436rwpzg.jpg]

The server will be closed at some point during the night while we apply the update.

This is an update that brings a couple of innovative features to NFS:SA.

The new minivan: Moonbeam!

Calling it simply a "minivan" doesn't make it justice. Moonbeam was made to be the true modular car of NFS:SA. You can keep it a minivan, turn it into a panel van, make it a pickup truck or even convert it into Burrito. Your choice. You can even make it a BMW! Track builds, Off-road builds or even Drift builds are possible. Moonbeam is the first AWD car making it to class E (as Unique). I bet you weren't expecting that one!

The parts:
Moonbeam is launching with a total of 64 parts for you to customize it with. More to come in the future, as it is far from finished.

- 7 Bumper Sets
- 4 Hoods
- 17 Headlight options (including 3 full front swaps)
- 11 Taillight option
- 5 Roof options
- 6 WideBody Kits

[Image: 77kw80opv6xehop3g.jpg] [Image: nnwpbbgsy9695kf3g.jpg] [Image: h7q6wddronhjjrx3g.jpg]

Not only Moonbeam's visuals are unique but also its engine sound, but, in case you are looking for something more "meaty", try Whas' sound pack mod, which already features an alternative engine sound for Moonbeam.

You can unlock Moonbeam by completing the Road Trip Level 3 task. If you happen to already have it completed, Moonbeam will be already unlocked for you.

The new Challenge Series!

[Image: foez23vecbu3lqg4g.jpg]

Still in Beta, the Challenge Series is a feature similar to NFS Carbon's of the same name where you complete a set of 3 challenges to receive a reward. You are given a preset car with a custom setup for every challenge.
So far there are only 5 sets of challenges of moderately easy difficulty, but, in the future there will be many more sets with much harder difficulty, various new challenge types and even cooler rewards!
At the moment, 22 new unique window tints and 17 new unique headlight colors are unlockable through Challenge Series.

[Image: 2z1pzlwn56nff3d2g.jpg] [Image: dwpxhd44b6l57sz2g.jpg] [Image: qdmqor0w5906rmp2g.jpg] [Image: was2soa31690pxj2g.jpg]

Special thanks to Klampy, Remolit, Berkayy, Yokou, Neonke, Tekk, Fayde, Broski, Whas, Skript and Scaftz for helping with these features and keeping it a secret.
Also, special thanks to Racko for modeling the interior for Moonbeam's SRT roof.

Challenge Series car visual designers:
1-1 Primo; 3-1 Vincent; 3-2 Uranus; 4-2 Jester; 4-3 Euros: Klampy
1-2 Futo; 1-3 Sentinel; 2-1 Emperor: Remolit
2-2 Cadrona; 2-3 Dukes; 3-3 Banshee: Orbacle
5-1 Moonbeam: Fidelus
5-2 Moonbeam: neonke
5-3 Moonbeam: yokou

Others:
- Fixed a bug that caused some maps to not load.
- Added a new widebody kit and two roof types to Elegy, made possible by a donation from AgileCrocodile.

[Image: l5oubzlxm63egb1zg.jpg]

And because we're on the winter holidays, everyone who logs in before the new year will have a week of premium granted. Not only, but rewards for all race types are also doubled during this time!
Have fun, everyone!

Offline Bunny

Sup
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline Stubavov

I love it

Offline MrPatato

Thumbs Up 
first  Smile
[Image: image0.gif]Honk

Offline Aroszparo

YEAH!

Offline MatthewChow

I probably forgot someone in the thanks part. If so, I am sorry, I ask that you point it out to me.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline Racko

I made some models, but I definitely was not quiet about it lol

Offline scaftz

Good stuff. Merry christmas and happy new year everyone.
ps. fuck you whoever thinks it's funny to made me drive vincent on rally again

Offline syaan

ฅ'ω'ฅ
[Image: OwTiKCs.png]

Offline TypowyHeckie_SinisterFactory

I was expecting everythibg, but i didn't thought about CHALLENGE SERIES. This is gonna be a higher step for NFSSA on these times. Cannot wait to bring myself overthere and check my favourite series ever :3

Thanx a lot!!
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=288&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter...erbox=true]
"URBAN LEGENDS will never die, if people still talk about them." ~Heckie