facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Moderator Application

Napisany przez edo1337, 24-05-2020, 10:38
Moderator Application

Offline edo1337

Nickname: nide
English skill (1-10): 10, I learnt fluent English at a young age.
Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: I have been playing since May 2017 and played it ever since. I have 415K RP and 230 hours on the server.
How much free time do you have to moderate server?: Depends on the day, but probably 3+ hours.
What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Depends on the message. If it's a full caps message 15 minutes mute, if it's flaming other players it can be up to 30 minutes, depending on the context. If they continue to spam I mute them for 1-2 hours and hopefully they stop.

I've only ever been rude to someone once (to my knowledge) on global chat when I first started playing. Other than that I try to help out players if needed.

Offline LeonSkript

First of all, you forgot to answer some questions from the template;
Second, applications are currently closed, which is why you can't post anything in the Moderators Recruitment Forum.
[Image: puvIAqJ.jpg]

Offline edo1337

(24-05-2020, 16:49)LeonSkript Wrote: First of all, you forgot to answer some questions from the template;
Second, applications are currently closed, which is why you can't post anything in the Moderators Recruitment Forum.

Well that's unfortunate. And also which questions did I miss?

Offline LeonSkript

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?:

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe):

Which language channels can you moderate?:

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words):
[Image: puvIAqJ.jpg]

Offline edo1337

(27-05-2020, 17:20)LeonSkript Wrote: What do you when someone starts insulting other players?:

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe):

Which language channels can you moderate?:

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words):

I don't see those questions in the template bartek posted. From what I see, he only posted the questions I answered above. IDK where you found those.

Offline Barakuda

this feel when recruitment is closed since 2018 xD