facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

takigosciu

Napisany przez takigosciu, 16-11-2020, 09:48
Poll: is this a good idea
This poll is closed.
no
55.56%
10 55.56%
yes
44.44%
8 44.44%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

takigosciu

Offline takigosciu

Nickname: takigosciu

English skill (1-10): i'd say a honest 9 (i guess my previous wall of text was a proof of that one xd)

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA:

Player since mid 2016 (actually the first time i played was the day server got database killed by some children from different mta server)
Server - currently at 390K RP, 650 hours played, Not the most you've seen, but i'm trying to stay sort-of-active
Discord - i exist there much more often than i do on main server, and that's a fact. Since March 2017 I'm around 50K messages there, and i have absolutely zero idea if that ever influences the score, but let's try. That's one area to fix up anyway

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: min. 4 hours?, hopefully more than that, it really depends on a few different personal projects' status

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: At the first time - he's getting a warning, Next one (or the first one if it's hard n's etc.) is a mute. Every next mute just gets longer,

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: It falls under the "first time mute" i mentioned higher.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe):
1. a Discord server with 1k members (NFS Carbon Online)
2. a veery old minecraft server, that existed back in like 2015

Which language channels can you moderate?: Polish and Global chat, + the Discord server (as it has quite a few tiny problems too)

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words):

So this is the second time i'm trying that one, as the previous recruitment was back in 2017, and tons of stuff have changed since then. I will kinda relate to my (and few others') previous thoughts. Things have changed this month (this recrutation being an example) and i am more than grateful for that. Let's get to the main thing. NFSSA and its community is a quirky place that is worth to stay alive for next years to come. both server and community have been a big part of my current life. I'd love to help it out in some way, because it needs some of that. That's why i want to join
[Image: 20181107_234030.gif]
~ powiedział niegdyś mądry człowiek

Offline scaftz

Sure you played since 2016 but your in game experience with the server just indicates you are not in the active part on the community. When i was still playing very often i barely see you being online even at peak hours. Good luck anyway.

Offline takigosciu

i'm not the most active person in the chat, but i tend to sit on the server from time to time

Offline Racko

He a good lad

Offline Aroszparo

the only thing he deserve here is ban

Offline Bunny

To be honest I don't really see you online in game, so I can't tell exactly how active you are, but overall you are a nice guy that keeps his temper. Good luck!
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline takigosciu

(16-11-2020, 17:39)Bunny Wrote: To be honest I don't really see you online in game, so I can't tell exactly how active you are, but overall you are a nice guy that keeps his temper. Good luck!

Thanks Smile

Offline MatthewChow

I do see you online when I'm on, and, you've always been a nice guy, so, nothing against this submission. Good luck!
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline iZic

I guess the poll sums up

Offline UwUmiko

Poll is everything we want to see rn tbh
Imagine being a normal person who doesnt watch anime and is higher than 160cm