facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Lica

Napisany przez Licek, 16-11-2020, 19:19
Lica

Offline Licek

Nickname: MrLica/Lica

English skill (1-10): 7-8

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: Hi I play here from 03-08-2017. In all time i played in nfs:sa i have 2-3 breaks from the server, but i comback. I have maxed half of cars and still going for max every single car. I complete a lot of tasks and try to complete all of them. I also managed a 1504146 RP and 930h playtime.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: Something about 4-5h per day.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: First i would warn him, then if he wouldn't listen me, i mute him for 20 minutes.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: Also first time warn him, if he doesn't calm down mute for 30min for reflections.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Sure, I was a moderator or even admin on Discord servers, some people really like me the other no, because off im restrictive guy.
Which language channels can you moderate?: Generally at Polish because there is a lot of toxic, but on Global also i can handle.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I wanna to change some toxic people, teach him manners, and also meet new friends. I love nfs:sa and spending here my free time is really cool, and im pleased to play here it's really fun  Big Grin . If i see new one comes at server i help these guys on Polish or Global chats, or even make a friendship with those people. Many people play here, but lot of them quit of playing here because they just don't understand how to play etc, but i would help them also and do the good time with those players at the nfs:sa. Cheers for all moderations and nfssa team. Have good day

Offline Bunny

Nice meeting you and good luck on the application mate!
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline Bunny

Thank you for your application, but sadly we have to decline
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign