facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Grove 2 Idlewood

Napisany przez lotek12, 26-01-2021, 22:01
Grove 2 Idlewood

Offline lotek12

Map Name: Grove 2 Idlewood
Map By: Swierku
Type: Circuit
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY4_g5fKt0o

Offline kayra999

Ok so route is pretty good However...

Decoration side is reaaaaaaly fucked up.Most of time try to put arrows on just turns not every single empty space

I know you can make a better map come on swi
[Image: rita-rossweisse-houkai-impact.gif]

Offline lotek12

(27-01-2021, 08:11)kayra999 Wrote: Ok so route is pretty good However...

Decoration side is reaaaaaaly fucked up.Most of time try to put arrows on just turns not every single empty space

I know you can make a better map come on swi

Maybe it's fact, i can make more ambitious map but I'm not very creative.

Offline scaftz

Really nice route, i like it so much. For some weird reason people prefer to map atrocious uncomfortable annoying routes that goes to weird places like alleyways, someone's backyards and possibly mouse pits. High speed based maps with "just enough" corners are something i like and love to see more on the server. Some bad arrows placements and the lack usage of curving arrows are the things that holds this map from acceptable in my opinion.

0:08 - Curve it.
0:20 - Arrow wall striking into the building and visibly coming out again is not okay. You can just make the arrow to block the entire paved apartments yard.
0:48 - This arrow wall is not long enough to provide fullvisible arrows from distance.
0:52 - Exact same issue with the previous corner.
1:04 - Exact same issue with the previous corner.

Offline Tekk

This map was sent to me a few months ago @ Discord. We thought of the name for it together and Swierku sent me the file, but a few moments later I realized that it has a problem and told Swierku what's wrong. Long story short: every arrow wall object that this map has must be flipped back to its normal coordinates. For some reason, during the creation process Swierku had these objects upside down and while this doesn't sound like a huge deal to you, it actually bugs out the [R] when you apply the script. I don't feel like redoing the whole map from scratch, considering it's a big one and I already did this once for his previous map, but that one was much shorter.

So until Swierku fixes it I can't really add/work on this one. I really like the route nonetheless. So yeah, create another thread for the updated version once you solve the issue. Closed for now.

---

Edit from 03.01.2022

Secretly reworking this from scratch, in order for it to be accepted. Because Swierku never sent me a newer version and I like the route good enough.