facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Competition Cars

Napisany przez xEnjoY, 19-09-2016, 15:56
Competition Cars

Offline xEnjoY

Hi I have a proposal to add competitions cars like :

- SandKing

- Hotring Racer

- Bloodring Banger

- Monster

And optionally BF Injection or Bandito

i think my suggestion is good.
Thanks for read and have nice day !

xEnjoY

[Image: 3T3WrTf.png]

Offline Venom

what
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline xEnjoY

OMG i write Stunt cars its mean like Competition cars Smile sry bruh

[Image: 3T3WrTf.png]

Offline MelonTasty

Do you really think that server about underground street racing needs them?
Can you truly imagine this beast 
[Image: latest?cb=20111223222132]
slidin' around and terminating other players on mananas? Well, i can and i don't want this to happen. I can see only Venom driving this. 'Cause he's already owns Mananatank and it's a lot crazier.

But i can see sandking, hotring racer, bloodring ranger, bf injection and bandito being added. Not as separate class, or even spreaded on other classes. I think it would be cool to receive right to buy them for completing some kind of really hard challenge. Let's call them "Special". They could not be tuned. Only basic customization: color and vinyls. Also, that is the way to add another non-tunable cars, like Hoonicorn or that sick F1 HotRod from NFS 2015.
[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ

Offline Oskiinus

(19-09-2016, 18:20)MelonTasty Wrote: Do you really think that server about underground street racing needs them?
Can you truly imagine this beast 
[Image: latest?cb=20111223222132]
slidin' around and terminating other players on mananas? Well, i can and i don't want this to happen. I can see only Venom driving this. 'Cause he's already owns Mananatank and it's a lot crazier.

But i can see sandking, hotring racer, bloodring ranger, bf injection and bandito being added. Not as separate class, or even spreaded on other classes. I think it would be cool to receive right to buy them for completing some kind of really hard challenge. Let's call them "Special". They could not be tuned. Only basic customization: color and vinyls. Also, that is the way to add another non-tunable cars, like Hoonicorn or that sick F1 HotRod from NFS 2015.

Actually Hotring Racer and it's variants (like hotrina and hotrinb) could be prize for, example, 500.000 RP.
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline whiteseed

Sandking- already in plans.

Hotring- there are 3 variants of it, so maybe a new class? But honestly this cars are made for oval tracks, not really NFS style.

Bloodring- bad idea.

Monster- very bad idea.

BF Injection and Bandito- those are offroad vehicles similiar like U class Buggy. If there is Buggy already then why not more like those?

Offline Oskiinus

(20-09-2016, 13:11)whiteseed Wrote: Sandking- already in plans.

Hotring- there are 3 variants of it, so maybe a new class? But honestly this cars are made for oval tracks, not really NFS style.

Bloodring- bad idea.

Monster- very bad idea.

BF Injection and Bandito- those are offroad vehicles similiar like U class Buggy. If there is Buggy already then why not  more like those?

1. Sandking isn't bad I agree.
2. Hotrings in GTA SA weren't racing by oval, they were racing on normal tracks with turns left and right.
3. Bloodring Banger - it's bodykit would make great kit for Glendale, if it would be EVER added to Vintage class.
4. Monster - ye
5. BFI, Bandito - would make great alternatives as BF Injection would be slow beach buggy just for fun (E class let's say) and Bandito would be hardcore dune buggy (class B for example)
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka