facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Sam's Suggestions List

Napisany przez Sam., 27-10-2016, 23:23

Sam's Suggestions List

Offline Sam.

Exclamation 
Hello folks,
I just have a few suggestions for the game server I wanted to share with you peeps.
It's nothing very special or revolutionary, but i thought it could be some helpful stuff to improve the game experience just a tiny bit.
I just will list them up and maybe add some more later.

1.) Custom/Removeable Numberplates
I wonder why there are no custom number plates already, at least some car parts have a stock number plate attached with just random letters and numbers.
I thought it would be pretty mint to make them actually customizable inside the body shop for some $$$. (Maybe even as a premium feature)
Also it would help a lot to give the option make stock number plates completely removable.

2.) Race log
Sometimes I wish there would be a log with like the last 10-20 races listed.
So every player could check their past 20 races with all information about: Place, Race name, Race type, RP, Money, Time/Score.

3.) Cooldown for Lobby kick
Everyone knows this problem, you make a lobby, someone joins that you don't want to have inside so you kick him, but the keeps rejoining and won't stop.
My thought was to make a cooldown for these people, wich basically means, if a player gets kicked 2-3 times in the row from the same lobby, he just could get a cooldown and can't rejoin this lobby for a while.

4.) "No Ramming" Zone's
Yea, not sure if i need much of explain for this one. Sometimes you just want to chill around at SF spawn for example, talk with other players, just hang up together, but there's always someone kicking you around. Maybe sometimes without purpose because of lags or something however, it can be really annoying sometimes.
So why don't create a few ghost mode zones for common places like SF spawn, LS Spawn, Missionary Hill etc.
For example : http://abload.de/image.php?img=examplekkkwc.png

5.) Vinyl Mirror Function
It would be a little improvement for the vinyl system to have a mirror option for hood and side vinyl's.
So you can actually have the same vinyl on the hood 2 times for once and toggle the already existing mirroring for side vinly's.

6.) Car Brands
We already have manufacture vinyl's wich is really awesome, but how dope would it be to have actually car brand's for the paintshop?
Obviously they should get unlocked first as many different vinly packs, just like the manufacture's right now.
Let's be honest, a Nissan brand right on you'r elegy's  hood would be pretty cool huh?
Maybe anyone here has suggestions for a brand aswell, just post it in here.

7.) Crew Vinyls (by Arctic)
As simple as it sounds, maybe give Crews the opportunity to create some custom Vinyls with the system of the Crew Logo.
Maybe also add a Layer limit to it (like 12 or smt like this) and save it as Crew Vinyl. Each Crew Vinyl costs 750$ or 1000$ to
create and maybe add a maximum of like 2 or 3 Crew Vinyls. That would be another way to get more individuality in the customization and
would make Crews more attractive besides the Crew Logo.

8.) Buy it once, keep it forever (Performance shop only!)
Well, i always thought it's annyoing that we can't keep the performance parts that we bought before to reinstall them without buying them again.
Once you put in a "better" part and replace it with a lower stage part, the other ones gone and you would have to buy it again if you want to downgrade.
Some players wan't try different setups on their cars, wich can get really expensive in a while, so my thought is that we could keep the part's we bought in something like an "inventory" and be able to install them anytime we wan't. To make that suggestion more reasonable, we should have to buy every single stage before we can install a better one. (Example: Before you're able to install the turbo stage 3, you would need to buy stage 1 and 2 before.

9.) Compressor
Logically it would make sense to have a compressor instead of a turbo upgrade for some cars like; vintage class, bullet, banshee, monroe and ofc for the muscle car class later.
So basically changing the turbo sound into a compressor sound and replace icon/text inside the performance shop.

10.) Crew Member Notifications
Would be nice if there was a simple chat notification when a crew member comes online / goes offline.
Text example: "[Crew] RS|Arctic has come Online." "[Crew] RS|Arctic has gone Offline."

11.) Car Slots
Car slots are a problem at the moment in my opinion. You come to a point where 5 slots just ain't enough anymore.
Unlimited car slots with premium aren't the best solution, once you have more than 5 cars in your garage and your premium runs out, you can't buy other cars until you clear your garage to 4 slots.
It makes the premium status a must-have and not a donators feature.
I guess the better solution would be to make car slots purchasable for a reasonable amount of cash, free RP or maybe even for taskpoints. So for example, each slot could cost around 30-50k cash/free rp or 1/2 taskpoint(s). Obviously premium still should pay off, wich will brings me to point 12. on the list.

12.) Premium Tweaks
Let's real talk. The only reasons to donate at the moment is because of the unlimited car slots and the 6 additional vinyl layers.
Beginners or players with less RP have no reason to donate, since the 10% rp/cash bonus is a joke and not noticeable, and I don't think they mind the unlimited car slots since they don't even have enough money to get more than 5 cars. So what kind of players donate? Well, most of them probably have already B or even A class unlocked and just want more cars in their garage.
But we have more beginners than active players, and i remember myself, once the beginner bonus is gone, grinding can be a pain in the arse.
So increasing the cash/rp bonus to at least 50%, removing the unlimited car slots and maybe sell them separated for like 3 euros each slot in combination with my other suggestion (point 11.), would make premium more attractive for the most off the players.

I hope you like at least one of these suggestions and maybe leave a comment with your opinion.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Helomyname

1) - Removable/Editable plates would be great imo, i'd love to see this added.
2) - Racelog - interesting idea, but in practice very little people would get anything out of it, so it may not be needed.
3) - Cooldown for Lobbykick is something i suggested in the past and i'd love to see it implemented.
4) - Maybe, but not really all that needed
5) - These vinyl functions may be impossible
6) - Nah, unless it was the GTA universe brands (http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Vehicle_Brands)

Offline Sam.

(28-10-2016, 00:19)Helomyname Wrote: 6) - Nah, unless it was the GTA universe brands (http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Vehicle_Brands)

Why "Nah" ?
I understand that you guys wanna keep the san andreas style, but at the end it just would be another vinyl like all the others, and another reason for me to stay active, do my daily everyday and grind these brand vinyl's. It would mean alot for people like me who like their cars smooth and clean with just little details and accents.
So why yes to reallife manufactures and no to reallife brands, i mean comon :/

Offline Venom

They're still simply SA cars. Sure, we have real life manufacturers, but after all that's because this server is mainly based off the UG games. Adding such logos is almost like putting a Toyota logo onto a Mitsubishi.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Helomyname

Kind of like Venom said, it's fake cars modded with real manufacturers. It keeps the SA aspect of NFS:SA :p

Offline Oskiinus

I would add license plates as normal not premium feature. They could be made like in NFS World, that means custom background with custom, hard coded text
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Spotlight

I dont really care about car brands. I mean i don't find them necessary, but there's a vinyl suggestion thread, so if you want you can create your own vinyls and post them. I feel like creating them by team is a waste of time.

Custom plates were in plans.
Lobby cooldown was suggested before. Would be pretty cool.

Offline Sam.

(28-10-2016, 14:47)Spotlight Wrote: I dont really care about car brands. I mean i don't find them necessary, but there's a vinyl suggestion thread, so if you want you can create your own vinyls and post them. I feel like creating them by team is a waste of time.

I know about this thread and i guess Arctic and me would do them, if and only if there's a good chance that they actually get into the game.
A "Yay" or "Nay" from someone with actually enough permission to decide such things would ne helpfull for us.

Offline Goro

(27-10-2016, 23:23)Sam. Wrote: Hello folks,
i just have a few suggestions for the gameserver i wanted to share with you peepz.
I's nothing very special or revolutionary, but i thought it could be some helpfull stuff to improve the game experience just a tiny bit.
I just will list them up and maybe add some more later.

1.) Costum/Removeable Numberplates
 I wonder why there is no costum numberplates already, atleast some carparts have a stock numberplate attached with just random letters and numbers.
So i thought it would be pretty mint to make them actually customizable inside the bodyshop for some $$$. (Maybe even as a premium feature)
Also it would help alot to give the option make stock numberplates completly removeable.

2.) Racelog
Sometimes i wish there would be a log with like the last 10-20 races listed.
So every player could check their past 20 races with all information about: Place, Racename, Racetype, RP, Money, Time/Score.

3.) Cooldown for Lobbykick
Everyone knows this problem, you make a lobby, someone joins that you don't wan't to have inside so you kick him, but the keeps rejoining and won't stop.
My thought was to make a cooldown for these people, wich basicly means, if a player gets kicked 2-3 times in the row from the same lobby, he just could get a cooldown and can't rejoin this lobby for a while.

4.) "No Ramming" Zone's
Yea, not sure if i need much of explain for this one. Sometimes you just wan't to chill around at SF spawn for example, talk with other players, just hang up together, but there's always someone kicking you around. Maybe sometimes without purpose because of lags or something, but however it can be really annyoing sometimes.
So why don't create a few ghostmode zones for common places like SF spawn, LS Spawn, Missionary Hill etc.
For example: http://abload.de/image.php?img=examplekkkwc.png

5.) Vinyl Mirror Function
It would be a little improvement for the vinyl system to have a mirror option for hood and side vinyl's.
So you can actually have the same vinyl on the hood 2 times for once and toggle the already existing mirroring for side vinly's.

6.) Car Brands
We already have manufacture vinyl's wich is really awesome, but how dope would it be to have actually car brand's for the paintshop?
Obviously they should get unlocked first as many different vinly packs, just like the manufacture's right now.
Let's be honest, a Nissan brand right on you'r elegy's  hood would be pretty cool huh?
Maybe anyone here has suggestions for a brand aswell, just post it and i will add them later on a list.

Ok boys, that's it for now.
I hope you like atleast one of these suggestions and maybe leave a comment with your opinion.

1)Nah, we already have too many objects on the server and they cause lag. There are about 10.000 of active players, just imagine the lag the objects would cause.
2)Yas
3)Yas ples
4)IDK, but it's more to the NAW-SIDE.
5)No
6)Yas please
[Image: raw]

Offline Sam.

(29-10-2016, 21:01)Goro Wrote: 1)Nah, we already have too many objects on the server and they cause lag. There are about 10.000 of active players, just imagine the lag the objects would cause.

Lol... Numberplate's don't really have alot polys you know ? xD
And they already exist, just that you can't chose the numbers and latters by youself.
Even if your comment here would make any sense when it comes to "lag" by numberplates..xD (sry still funny), my suggestion would just does the converse since you could make them removeable.