facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Unique Upgrades

Napisany przez JmdaGZ, 10-11-2016, 23:51
Unique Upgrades

Offline JmdaGZ

hai
The thing i wanna discuss with you here is "unique upgrades"(im not sure about the name)
Anyways, the point is  you could be able to buy a unique upgrade for your car that makes its performance match performance of the cars of the class above after reaching certain requirements.Also there would be a special bodykit associated with this upgrade.
It would work like this:
E=>E+   D=>D     C+=>C+    B =>B+
and
E+ =~ D,   D+ =~ C,    C + =~B     and     B +=~A
I left out the A class since its the best class in the game and it has no class above it
The requirements would differ depending on the class, for example
D+:
Minimum 1000km of mileage(that would be the same for every class)
80k RP reached
7,5k$
7k of free RP
All performance upgrades bought(that also would be the same)
That would let the players that like their car enioy it longer and stay competetive in higher classes and would add more variety to the gameplay
here is what it would look like ingame(sorta)
[Image: BzH9hHm.png]
sry for shit quality i was lazy

Offline Sam.

To be honest, I think it is a good idea tho.
I like the fact to actually compete with lower tier against higher tiers.

But, hmm... I don't know, I think it may get a little bit to complicated for some players at this point.

At least I would triple all the minimum requirements.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline JmdaGZ

Well i kinda agree about it being complicated, but i set the requirements so low so it can also serve as an alternative to higher class cars

Offline MelonTasty

You know that classes are crated just to group the cars? They're used pretty much nowhere besides the shop. Matchamaking system uses "Score".
So, will be more correctly to say that you wanna engine swaps which will be available after some point of RP level, money and all the other stuff that you
wrote.

Yeah, i like this idea but i also find that buying all the perfomance upgrades sounds pretty stupid to me.
[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ

Offline Spotlight

I would really like to see something like this, but this would need to take into consideration requirements, models, handlings and also a lot of work. I would not expect anything like that in near future.